Finding Bigfoot

Guest reelback

I don't know which I felt more sympathy for, 'Boomerang' Bobo or the Kangaroo that wiped out in the mud.

Ya, that kangaroo dive was pretty funny. Got a good chuckle out of me and my kids.

Guest COGrizzly

Just watched the first 10 minutes.

Did I hear Bobo sayin' "Nice my Nigg#r"???? Referring back to MM??

I rewond it several times. He said it!

Edited by COGrizzly

Loved ton

Mobile fail.

Loved tonight's---that growl was fascinating, though it didn't seem like they highlighted that enough in the editing. Bobo hearing the chatter in deep brush, and his reaction on camera...

This was a fun one!

P.s- I actually think Ranae's the best on the show. That perspective is smarter and more valuable than the 'everything's a Squatch' approach. She finds the balance well

I decided to try and watch that episode, but not on YouTube yet..but last week's was...struggling to get thru it...and MM saying "Sagwaro cactus" kinda set me back...besides no saguaro in NM...oh well...

2BFs = twins, no less! LOL Ok it is fun, but that's it..or not? I hear changes...like "Sas likes music and musicians..." seems the CW is changing.....but still!

And now, a possible 7/5' figure in area from different sightings in general area is probably the same Sas....?! Why bother projecting such, BFs don't live in isolation right?

Sorry! I better log off and finish this..

Can't log off, Bobo is talking about peeing everywhere now...do you know how hard it is for a mother to get boys to pee inside? LOL OK this is pure entertainment, too bad!

Almost done, the biggest issue is the disparity between what they say (and not bad, typical BF researcher ideas) and what they actually do...they don't follow up well with good ideas...

but, done with this review....

Edited by apehuman

Guest reelback

P.s- I actually think Ranae's the best on the show. That perspective is smarter and more valuable than the 'everything's a Squatch' approach. She finds the balance well

Ranae is contracted to be the sceptic.

Like them or not last nights show from Australia was one of the best Bigfoot shows I have ever seen in my life.

I totally agree....I really enjoyed it.

Bigfoot appeared out of nowhere and saved Renae from being hit with a boomerang.

JK. They didn't find anything again. They need to figure out a way to go squatching without using IR cameras as squatches can see them.

Guest Thepattywagon

Just watched the first 10 minutes.

Did I hear Bobo sayin' "Nice my Nigg#r"???? Referring back to MM??

I rewond it several times. He said it!

Hopefully not. If so, I'm sorry that boomerang didn't hit a little higher. :blackeye: