Finding Bigfoot

market research, demographics, etc.

Finding bigfoot implies activity and something ongoing. It is an action verb in the title and implies adventure. Bigfoot found is the end of the series...

Does that answer your question?

St. G-

Some of their techniques are laughable. I mean how about when they made a conga line with cars and outfitted them with night vision/FLIRS? Or BoBo's brilliant rave in the woods. Have a rave, they will come, because that is well known Bigfoot behavior. IMO the only way one will find Bigfoot, is when one or two people stumble upon them. And then the only reason they see said Bigfoot is most likely because the Bigfoot screwed up, or is purposely seen to lead the observers away from other Bigfoot. I hate to beat a dead horse, but I think Les Stroud is probably the one person in the world who has the best chance of capturing one on camera. All by himself, in the wild for a long duration, and state of the art video equipment, and NOT looking for Bigfoot puts him at the head of the class. And from what I have read, they stear clear of men with the long sticks that go boom. A military sniper camouflaged in one place for a long time might be able to pick one off at long range, and only if the Bigfoot is not aware of his presence. Now all of what I have written (badly I might add) is based upon my frustration that for all of these years, groups that head out into the wild, use camera traps, and other methods has yielded just about zip. I'm sure that I'm going to catch flak over my crackpot ideas, but after forcing myself to watch Finding Bigfoot last night (for the last time) and all of the frustration of Ketchums DNA debacle I think finding Bigfoot will be by mostly chance.

Did anyone notice the sell-out on Season 3 ep. 1?

Bobo says Bigfoot likes a rave party in the woods with a disco ball, and the next commercial is Messin with Sasquatch with the rave party in the woods.

Pretty soon, empty beef jerky wrappers will be evidence of bigfoot!

On a side note, I got a hug from Mrs. Jack Links at a Packer game about 10 years ago.

It's a SHOW.

Not research.

Consider it fun and games, but not realistic in the least. And I believe the team knows it, but it does bring it to the mainstream in a way that the average joe can understand and relate to. Even if it's ineffective.

Very true Madison.

ANYONE, skeptic or proponent alike that thinks for a second that this show is somehow supposed to be taken seriously as a research program....well....I'll just leave it at that.

On another side note, I have never seen an episode. Sort of a personal boycott.

The show should just be called "It's a squatch!"

Very true Madison.

ANYONE, skeptic or proponent alike that thinks for a second that this show is somehow supposed to be taken seriously as a research program....well....I'll just leave it at that.

On another side note, I have never seen an episode. Sort of a personal boycott.

The show should just be called "It's a squatch!"

It sounds like all of you are jealous. The show is good and people like it. If it was as terrible as you try to make it sound it would of died in the first season.

They go everywhere and try everything I've never sen anything like it before. I think they have the perfect mix with a skeptical biologist, a lawyer turned Bigfoot extraordinaire, a rock star footer, and a school teacher. They tear into witnesses like the FBI and investigate the story well.

All the other methods, Les Stroud, the military snipers, have had there chance but haven't done any better than the Finding Bigfoot team.

Guest wudewasa

I think they have the perfect mix with a skeptical biologist, a lawyer turned Bigfoot extraordinaire, a rock star footer, and a school teacher.

MM has a law degree, but never took the bar. Just saying.