Finding Bigfoot

When they met up with the naturalist dude that had the 25 ft. encounter and Ranae said it was probably another person, then MM turned his head and rolled his eyes in disgust was the best part of the show for me...

Edited by Amahnee

My DVR cut off the last fifteen minutes of the Aussie episode, anyone care to fill me in? :/

Even though the DVR recording light was on at the appropriate time while I was watching the game last night, when I went to watch this afterwards it was no where to be found in my recordings. Weird.

Guest Thepattywagon

One guy called Renae sexy. LOL

What could be sexier than a woman screaming at the top of her lungs?

I thought she cleaned up real nice for the after show segment. But I've always thought she was cute. A bit short for me, perhaps, but cute.

Just watched the first 10 minutes.

Did I hear Bobo sayin' "Nice my Nigg#r"???? Referring back to MM??

I rewond it several times. He said it!

Although I would not have been offended if he did say the above, I believe he said "Nice Moneymaker".

Even though the DVR recording light was on at the appropriate time while I was watching the game last night, when I went to watch this afterwards it was no where to be found in my recordings. Weird.

And they thought Bigfoot was smart... but Yowies can interfere with TV signals? Whoah man. :P

When they met up with the naturalist dude that had the 25 ft. encounter and Ranae said it was probably another person, then MM turned his head and rolled his eyes in disgust was the best part of the show for me...

I laughed so hard on that part...almost as much as I laughed when he said the two bfs were twins.

What could be sexier than a woman screaming at the top of her lungs?

I thought she cleaned up real nice for the after show segment. But I've always thought she was cute. A bit short for me, perhaps, but cute.

I think shes pretty....but I dont think she is playing on your side of the field. lol

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/01/san-diego-gay-and-lesbian-news.html

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest wudewasa

My DVR cut off the last fifteen minutes of the Aussie episode, anyone care to fill me in? :/

Apparently, they didn't find a yowie...

On the last night investigation, Bobo heard talking in the woods---tried to call out to them to figure out why people were in the woods. Very thick brush. No one responded; Bobo said he couldn't understand the language they were speaking. Apparently, Yowies chattering in the brush (Yowie chatter has been reported before). Great bit of Bobo explaining what he heard and his reaction. Pretty cool!

Guest JohnnyWalker

I keep wondering how they can afford to bring that "organ player" out into the bush,

(to drown out those barely audible BF replies and knocks.)

With as much ad time they've been selling, you'd think they could afford some decent audio recording equipment,

and maybe cut back on the scary music budget. Just a thought.

And poor "Roo Roo"! Being used as bait!

That trick was senseless. What are the odds, that on any given night one kangeroo is going to be someone's dinner? One wearing am electric collar no less.

The story line went nowhere. Seems like they quit tracking the roo rather quickly -- and just went back to their old tree banging ways.

PS. they really overdue the howls and knocks too, if you ask me. Once should be enough -- it's suppose to echo-location -- Not smoke signals! When they keep banging away, the quatches got to be thinking "stupid humans, again."

From an evolutionary view, how could there be a BF thing in Australia? Australia was cut off from the rest of the world before primates even existed. Is it a marsupial BF? Or did it raft its way across the ocean?

Guest Orygun

From an evolutionary view, how could there be a BF thing in Australia? Australia was cut off from the rest of the world before primates even existed. Is it a marsupial BF? Or did it raft its way across the ocean?

Aliens dropped them off there?

That trick was senseless. What are the odds, that on any given night one kangeroo is going to be someone's dinner? One wearing am electric collar no less.

I think the purpose was to see where they potential yowie prey might go at night. As the predator shouldn't be far off. A tracking collar is the easiest way to find a roo in the dark.

Aliens dropped them off there?

yeah could be or maybe they rented a jet ski

actually that would have to be the only logical answer and highly improbable

Edited by OHZoologist

From an evolutionary view, how could there be a BF thing in Australia? Australia was cut off from the rest of the world before primates even existed.

Not according to the Aussie government.

The information in this section is based on the work of archaeologists. There are two basic schools of archaeological thought as to where Australia’s Indigenous people originated.

The first, and more accepted, viewpoint is that the first Australians came here across a land bridge from Asia. During two ice ages – one approximately 20 000 years ago and the other approximately 60 000 years ago – so much water was in the form of ice that the sea level all over the world dropped more than 100 metres.

As a result, more land was exposed and, consequently, it may have been possible to travel across exposed land bridges without having to cross any great expanses of water.

People who subscribe to this theory believe that Indigenous people travelled to Australia from the north, with the most recent immigration happening only 4 000 years ago (when scientists believe dingos first arrived).

http://learnline.cdu.edu.au/tourism/uluru/downloads/Origins%20of%20Indigenous%20Australians.pdf