Finding Bigfoot

Guest bombidol

I dont personally see the harm in the show per se. Its entertainment, and at the very least may get a few more people interested in the subject. I watch it every week, not under the illusion that they will find anything but more for the afformentioned entertainment value and maybe to hear some interesting first person stories at the town hall meetings. Its interesting to me to listen to the town hall stories and make my own assumption, then hear MM and the gangs reaction to the tale.

As I have said here more than once:

Most of the reports going up on the BFRO site now describe encounters from this year or last. Although only some of them mention "FB," I find it hard to believe the show isn't the prime catalyst.

And to those who say "that proves they're phony," I say:

To someone familiar with the evidence, another logical explanation is that thanks to the show, people who didn't know what they'd seen or where to report it now do.

Guest bombidol

I think FB is stepping away from BFRO though. The two arent mutually cohesive. FB is owned by a large corporation while the BFRO would be a independently run group that would be kept seperate. Also, I have a little experience with TV companies, so everything that happens on camera or on that trip is then property of the TV company.

I think FB is stepping away from BFRO though. The two arent mutually cohesive. FB is owned by a large corporation while the BFRO would be a independently run group that would be kept seperate. Also, I have a little experience with TV companies, so everything that happens on camera or on that trip is then property of the TV company.

...and actually, it is not like more distance there would be anything but good (except of course I'd like folks to know where to submit those reports).

Guest bombidol

it would be great if all those people at the town hall meetings could submit reports .I know the Texas group have a map that you can pin locations and reports to, an expansion on that would be amazing.

Guest wudewasa

After Matt Pruitt's unfortunate fiasco with a BFRO expedition, I have a feeling that the Finding Bigfoot crew will avoid any national park and instead focus on private land to avoid legal problems. There are other areas nearby that they can drop zagnut bars and donuts, scream into the night at nothing, burn torches, have raves, set off fireworks, leave out multiple animal species surrounded by glosticks and not find anything but think that they did.

That's not true they're often on public land in the show. The rumors people try to start on here remind me of the hanging Munchkin on the Wizard Of Oz.

Or was it the bird was put in to hide the Munchkin body?

Why is the bird only visible on newer DVD's when there was plenty of good editing software but not on the old VHS? Why wasn't the bird visible on the original film until later when the film was worked on?

After Matt Pruitt's unfortunate fiasco with a BFRO expedition, I have a feeling that the Finding Bigfoot crew will avoid any national park and instead focus on private land to avoid legal problems. There are other areas nearby that they can drop zagnut bars and donuts, scream into the night at nothing, burn torches, have raves, set off fireworks, leave out multiple animal species surrounded by glosticks and not find anything but think that they did.

I was going to ask a question but ive already answered it, so...nothing to see hear folks.

Moving along...Did you know FB is going to film an episode in china?

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/

yeren.jpg

What a Yerin! lol

Edited by simplyskyla

She is a hottie. Is that the Heisman pose? If we capture one, and we know their smart right? Can we get them eligible for D-1 football. How about a 10 foot tall, 800lb, middle linebacker that runs a 3.8 fourty. FYI, gender would make no difference on eligibility.

Guest wudewasa

Moving along...Did you know FB is going to film an episode in china?

Maybe they got tired of not finding anything in the USA and now have to look somewhere else?

She is a hottie. Is that the Heisman pose? If we capture one, and we know their smart right? Can we get them eligible for D-1 football. How about a 10 foot tall, 800lb, middle linebacker that runs a 3.8 fourty. FYI, gender would make no difference on eligibility.

Actually she was about to Tebow I think.