Finding Bigfoot

I was suprised to learn from the show that the same things are going on in Australia that we see here in the United States.

There is always some wheat among the chaff.

The Yowie always seemed beyond the pale to me. But it now seems like something that, well, demands an explanation.

Looks cool... Can't wait 2 see all the thermal bunnies,deer,elk,bear,goats,turkey,moose,coyote & the occasional cougar "Ranae" I know I I'm forgetting something... Can't put my foot on it though????????

Apparently the BFRO has at least four incidents archived for Staten Island. :P anyone from New York knows how ridiculous that is. Maybe the show should go there next.

That's a media article that was submitted to the organization for posterity's sake. It is not written by a member of the BFRO, nor does it constitute any formal investigation by the BFRO. We often list media articles for given areas (counties) on the site as a sort of record.

I have a 1/2 bottle of bourbon left. If I were wanting an excuse to finish that off, what would be tonight's key word to do a shot?

"Squatchy"?

Guest wudewasa

I have a 1/2 bottle of bourbon left. If I were wanting an excuse to finish that off, what would be tonight's key word to do a shot?

"Squatchy"?

How about the phrase "It's a known fact..."