Finding Bigfoot

BFF Patron

I have a 1/2 bottle of bourbon left. If I were wanting an excuse to finish that off, what would be tonight's key word to do a shot?

"Squatchy"?

How about "kewl" or "I've been waiting my whole life to see something like that!" and "Right on". Old reliable fallbacks include: "copy that", "roger, roger-that", "let's suit up boys"! That outta run you to the false bottom for sure.

Disclaimer fine print: I've been watching a few commercials on the subject of tonight's show, alcohol should be consumed in moderation and not by pregnant or lactating females, or those taking acetaminophen with the flu like me, yadda, yadda, yadda

Edited by bipedalist

Guest reelback

I have a 1/2 bottle of bourbon left. If I were wanting an excuse to finish that off, what would be tonight's key word to do a shot?

"Squatchy"?

I've got a lovely Costiere de Nimes French red. A virtual toast. To them finding something!

Guest roblester

I was suprised to learn from the show that the same things are going on in Australia that we see here in the United States.

On another place I frequent, a few people chimed in that live where they did some " investigations ".....When people that live there say how it really is, it makes finding bigfoot even more laughable.

Anyway, I guess they are doing something right, they make money off of it.....Would you ( in general, everyone ) do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UtUcAmABrBw

"Would you ( in general, everyone ) do this?"

Presuming that the question is, would I be one of the folks on that program? no way.

That's no way to find an animal, much less run a railroad.

Now turn me loose a la Operation Persistence for a whole season or two, now we might be talking. This show's formula's a non-starter if you really want to find something.

Guest roblester

"Would you ( in general, everyone ) do this?"

Presuming that the question is, would I be one of the folks on that program? no way.

That's no way to find an animal, much less run a railroad.

Now turn me loose a la Operation Persistence for a whole season or two, now we might be talking. This show's formula's a non-starter if you really want to find something.

In general, yes....You answered it :)

Unbelievable - They played that crappy background music right OVER the vocalization recording at the beginning of the show. HELLO! Let us hear for ourselves - without sound effects!

rant over...

Edited by Redbone

Ranae thinks elk are 8' tall. I really have to question her judgement. They are in Washington. "Here". LOL... Another big helping of taters, no meat. That thermal vehicle was pure awesome... but like Tyler said, he was out in the field for 16 days before they even heard anything.

Edited by WV FOOTER

Guest truetalk

am i the only one who think ranae is hot? i dont even know why but i like her person i bet she has some really nice long legs too

I think any gal who likes animals and knows her way around the wilderness has a good amount of attractive in her. Hasnt this been discussed before? :P

Guest wudewasa

Well, I watched a bit while Dog the Bounty Hunter had commericials (he actually finds what he looks for).

Bobo went Elmer Fudd this evening and didn't shoot his eye out. Why didn't he take a 30.06 out and target practice like a REAL hunter? Maybe the squatches would have come close to REAL rifle fire to look for wounded deer like they supposedly did in Honobia. Why hasn't the Floundering Four bumbled into Oklahoma's Kiamichi Mountains for that matter? Also, the tent that Bobo pitched was the shoddiest set up that would drive my old scoutmaster to make him set it up ten times in the dark without a flashlight or thermal until he got the message.

Thankfully, I switched back to Dog the Bounty Hunter!

Cliff says he was out every night, even teaming up with Bobo, and having great results. I would love to know what great results they had. From what I've observed just from show I find that hard to believe.