Finding Bigfoot

I've seen Bigfooters criticizing Ranae for her skepticism. Sad, really.

Here is a post last night on FB by Ranae.

Ranae Holland - Finding Bigfoot

Yesterday near SeaTac, WA via mobile

Clarity. Three days home leaves me grateful for my friends and the stark reality that I dodged a bullet. #blessingindisguise[/font]

Wonder what she is referring to?

Edited by PsyShroom

The guy (Tyler) spent 16 days / nights out in the field, before recording the non canine sounding howls... as I gathered from the Washington episode. I think, that is a great example of dedication and perserverance.. no matter what anyone thinks of the collected audio, or the show.

If I could only spend my time doing That, vs. home or at work reading this forum.. I might have something more to actually talk about.

Edited by imonacan

Bobo is Bobo. They need to make a series devoted to just him being himself.

I thought they already did? Isn't Honey Boo.... oh, that's Boo Boo, not Bobo. My mistake.

Like there words on how they say that this place is so "Squachy" but always ending up NOT! Kinda makes you wonder why does it not? with all the cameras and all.Right!

Guest wudewasa

I am very much a pacifist and still somehow MM makes me want to punch him in the face.

Not necessary. That might be a stipulation for Bobo's contract if there is a season four.

GuyinIndiana,

Bobo has many interesting experiences under his belt prior to the Animal Planet gig. For one, he was a commercial fisherman. That's a job not made for wussies. He should team up with Les Stroud in a "Dual Survival" for sasquatch research!

Bobo would be better than who Les Stroud says he's teaming up with, which is Todd Standing.

Has everyone see the music video Bobo was in?

Bobo would definitely be better off with Les, and vice versa, than either would be with Todd Standing, if track record is any indication.

The Washington State show was pretty good. The thermal Cliff had was strange and the sounds were neat. Such nice country for some Bigfoot to live.

That thermal truck was awesome, the deer were so clear it was unreal. I think the Bigfoot knew something was up with all that equipment running.

I find it ironic that Washington was billed as THE MOST SQUATCHIEST STATE OF THEM ALL, and yeilded one of the weaker episodes, for all it's hype.

Guest wudewasa

That thermal truck was awesome, the deer were so clear it was unreal. I think the Bigfoot knew something was up with all that equipment running.

Oh yes, it's a well known and firmly estabished fact that bigfoots use the particular howl "AWOOOOOAHHUUUUUUUHHHHH," to alert others of their species that the FLIRmobile is coming.

I find it ironic that Washington was billed as THE MOST SQUATCHIEST STATE OF THEM ALL, and yeilded one of the weaker episodes, for all it's hype.

That has happened more than once on FBF. Then they go to a state like Georgia and get some of the best evidence (tracks) they have gotten so far.

It is annoying that anytime they see a deer they think squatches should be near by. If that were true there should be squatches in Southfield MI.

I wonder who paid for FLIRmobile?

It was a cross promotion with the FLIR company, they are marketing towards footers now. It is basically a commercial for FLIR. I remember seeing some videos of some FLIR employees (2 women) going out squatching with their equipment. It might have been posted on Cliffs blog or something.