Finding Bigfoot

The Washington State show was pretty good. The thermal Cliff had was strange and the sounds were neat. Such nice country for some Bigfoot to live.

When they went to investigate they found a fence there. Given that the thermal hit was tall and skinny, I think it may have been a fence post that the FLIR was reflecting off of.

Guest RedRatSnake

Finding Bigfoot would be bad for business.

I heard from a guy that knows a friend of someones friend who was in a bar and overheard a conversation in a static-filled triple-scrambled microwave transmission talking in Mandarin Chinese when the finding Bigfoot team where in Rhode Island, when the show nears its end, MM is going to finally find a BF, a new show will be written about how it is going to be cared for and will center on the caregivers lives and family's along with the challenges of housing a Sasquatch and the baggage that comes with it, it's going to be called. "Now You See It ~ Now You Don't"

Finding Bigfoot would be bad for business.

Ever heard of "spinoffs"? Alternate translation: rolling in dough forever. Everything else on Animal Planet is on stuff that has already been found.

Nope, it's just that somebody - or a lot of somebodies - involved in that show don't know how, or haven't figured out "spinoffs" for some reason. As with all else bigfoot, common sense just flies out the window.

Which yes, modifies what I said up there to Bobbyo a bit.

Edited by DWA

Back to Finding Bigfoot, yeah, I understand it's about making money (alas, what isn't?), but I think it does serve a purpose as a very basic, very introductary level introduction to the phenomena of bigfoot. Hey, this is page 32, so people are talking about it.

That said, I do think the formula needs to change up a bit if they are going to keep this going. Not sure what exactly, but something.

I think a lot of this is folks voicing their objections to what the show is doing if finding bigfoot is the objective.

What I just posted above is: if they really concentrated on finding bigfoot, the spinoff series potential alone might be crazy. They might want to think about that more than anyone seems to be at the moment. But of course the upfront costs suddenly get pretty substantial. Call it "investment."

Edited by DWA

The show is more than just good entertainment. We learn from it where new sightings are happening, who and how many are having them, and most important how these people get close to Bigfoot. We also learn how people around the world have the same things happening. The show teaches all of us what works and what doesn't.

Guest Cervelo

The only thing this show is doing is convincing people that evey time they hear an owl, yote or some other sound they can't explain it must be Bigfoot.

Reports are/will start flying in exponentially and that mountain of supposed "evidence" gets regurgitate here as "proof" that science is ignoring Bigfoot okey dokey!

Don't sell yourself short guys anyone can do what their doing, just take a walk in the woods or even better at night and let your imagination run wild and you to will have a Bigfoot experience!

Guest wudewasa

The show teaches all of us what works and what doesn't.

Yup. All the silly schemes that the team has used such as urinating in the woods, a 300 person squatch posse, torches, raves, even a cutting edge FLIR unit has produced NOTHING sasquatch related.

So, please expound upon the group's one or more techniques that actually have resulted in a definitive video of a bigfoot (nondiscernable thermal blobs that seem to be be bigger than Bobo don't count).

It seems that we get to watch MM stuff his face with gumbo tonight. This is the best plan ever to get him to quit talking!

Got an personal reply to an email I sent Cliff regarding the Cooler video. Was pleasantly surprised. He's actually as decent A fellow as he appears on the show.

Another Crummy episode.... Nice looking habitat ... So little action. Once again Cliff's hand gestures annoyed the hell out of me. It was nice to see that they can tell lies from the truth 1% of the time. Hopefully next week will be more interesting..... Probably not though.

I was stoked to hear the wolves. Zwolle is not that far from where I live, and I was told by some armchair experts on this very forum that there are no Red Wolves in this area and what I've seen with my own eyes was not a Red Wolf.