Finding Bigfoot

I predict one more season before this show starts to dry up. It's way too predictable and viewers will get tired unless they start getting more tangible evidence.

The show for me is primarily therapy. On it I see people taking the subject seriously and taking witnesses seriously. The subject is not a joke and the folks who have had encounters are not dismissed out of hand. Anyone else use the show this way?

Well, the only problem is they do not out the frauds as in the Arizona show. They would not dismiss a hoaxter, in the likes of mitch Waide and bobo goes along with him. Researchers here in Arizona lost a lot of repect for them (FB) here in Arizona. I do not see the show going on for more than one more year. I wonder how many local Hoaxters are getting credit by the FB team, and out raging the local researchers.

I was pretty tired last night and I asked myself why I was watching the exact same thing again? I went to bed...

The most interesting thing in the show last night was the name of the local sheriff. GJ Pie Martinez...

My cringe moment last night was Bobo calling the crayfish he was being served cockroaches. I like Bobo but that was very rude. I hope it was editing and that was not said right at the table. Agree with BFR on the Arizona cooler investigation being the low point. Then last night MM rakes the guy who simply had a non-deterministic sighting.

I'm with the others on changing up the format. How about Ranae alone in TBRC's Area X cabin for a month. If she does not cut and run she gets a 200K bonus...

I'm with the others on changing up the format. How about Ranae alone in TBRC's Area X cabin for a month. If she does not cut and run she gets a 200K bonus...

dingdingding! Pay the man, Shirley! Skepticism with a big brown trouser stain is likely incurable. "One word, Ranae. Khakhis."

Guest Lorihjf

I thought last night's episode was just pathetic. MM hears a "very loud high pitched scream...but Bobo doesn't! What the heck is that... Then they dismissed the poor guy as a hoax, just because it wasn't a huge BF...the size of MM? The first thing I thought was it could have been another hunter, not wanting to be seen on someone else's land, but come on...to call the guy a liar on tv was pretty harsh! Then, the trivia question at the break???? "Experts say it is a fact that BFs can run 30 mph to catch their prey". If they can't even prove they exist in the eyes of science, how in the world could they know how fast they can run???? And lastly...the pre-view for next week. Pigs for bait is one thing...but GIRLSCOUTS???

I seriously don't know why I even waste my time!

I thought last night's episode was just pathetic. MM hears a "very loud high pitched scream...but Bobo doesn't! What the heck is that... Then they dismissed the poor guy as a hoax, just because it wasn't a huge BF...the size of MM? The first thing I thought was it could have been another hunter, not wanting to be seen on someone else's land, but come on...to call the guy a liar on tv was pretty harsh! Then, the trivia question at the break???? "Experts say it is a fact that BFs can run 30 mph to catch their prey". If they can't even prove they exist in the eyes of science, how in the world could they know how fast they can run???? And lastly...the pre-view for next week. Pigs for bait is one thing...but GIRLSCOUTS???

I seriously don't know why I even waste my time!

OK, major mind-change on my part. I am so watching. Girl Scouts as bait? For the impact on Scouting alone...

Something that is almost - not quite but almost - as bad as the gullibility of bigfoot skeptics is the proponents who take random opps to come off as "skeptical" - frequently dismissing stuff that actually looks intriguing in an effort to show they don't fall for every little thing.

Then another leaf rustles and IT'S A SQUATCH...

Edited by DWA

Not sure about that girl scouts for bait thing. I think that was just a re-enactment of a sighting. Looks like they are going to use a recording of little girls laughing and talking as bait though. Not sure, just saw a few secs. on a commercial.

BUT, next weeks show might be worth watching, supposedly some family has footage they filmed before the PGF, and have been sitting on it all these years. Saw a brief clip of it, a bipedal figure walking, and from a distance, but what I saw looked pretty good.

BUT, next weeks show might be worth watching, supposedly some family has footage they filmed before the PGF, and have been sitting on it all these years. Saw a brief clip of it, a bipedal figure walking, and from a distance, but what I saw looked pretty good.

Shame about the Scouts...steak is better than sizzle LOL...but anyway. Is there a public place where we can see the brief clip?

I'm guessing there isn't DWA. Perhaps someone else knows something about it, but my impression was that it's never been seen before.

dingdingding! Pay the man, Shirley! Skepticism with a big brown trouser stain is likely incurable. "One word, Ranae. Khakhis."

Glad you got a kick out of that DWA- I have enjoyed many of your posts on the Evidence thread. Ranae to me is actually a decent skeptic, in that in the face of a very clear report by credible folks she simply says she cannot explain it - as opposed to the "lying, imagining things, off-meds, sleepwalked and dreamed it, etc" crap I hate.

Glad you got a kick out of that DWA- I have enjoyed many of your posts on the Evidence thread. Ranae to me is actually a decent skeptic, in that in the face of a very clear report by credible folks she simply says she cannot explain it - as opposed to the "lying, imagining things, off-meds, sleepwalked and dreamed it, etc" crap I hate.

Right.Daniel Loxton - a skeptic I can respect - put it this way: I wasn't there. I don't share the privileged viewpoint. Spare me the illness undoubted symptoms of which you, Dr. Skeptic, see definite signs. (Unless they're there. "My second sighting, on 50 'shrooms, was of a purple bigfoot. 25 only gets you blue.") I like my skeptics straight. Ranae's said stuff that shows me she hasn't read up enough (shoot have any of them?), but "I can't explain it" is the way to go if it will be obvious to us that you can't, should you try.

Edited by DWA

Then, the trivia question at the break???? "Experts say it is a fact that BFs can run 30 mph to catch their prey".

Has anyone been accumulating these weekly trivia questions and "factual" answers..I liked the one about BF teaming with coyotes to hunt