Finding Bigfoot

Guest Lorihjf

Has anyone been accumulating these weekly trivia questions and "factual" answers..I liked the one about BF teaming with coyotes to hunt

Great Idea...Maybe I'll start doing that, then maybe I won't feel like such an idiot watching the show...lol.

The show may have "jumped the shark" for me. Just doesn't seem to be any creativity anymore. I think that they could take almost any segment from any of the shows so far and interchange them and no one would notice. Stale........I'll probably still watch. LOL

As ridiculous as it is, I still love watching it, just to see the different parts of the country I have never been to, and probably will never see in person. Same reasoning I used for Destination Truth.

Edited by namtrag

The show may have "jumped the shark" for me. Just doesn't seem to be any creativity anymore. I think that they could take almost any segment from any of the shows so far and interchange them and no one would notice. Stale........I'll probably still watch. LOL

True. They are following the Ghost Hunters formula. I wonder if they know that you can look for Bigfoot during the day.

It is getting real stale.

Guest reelback

It's not about finding the animal though, if they find the animal, the show/series is finished.

Couldnt disagree more. Millions would tune in.

View a video or other evidence, meet with the person who provided it at the location, compare the bigfoot to Bobo, try to replicate it stride, host a town hall meeting to get stories, pick a place to do a night time investigation based on the best 3 stories, announce it is very squatchy, make some vocal calls - have a call answered, end credits.

I've been a whiner in this thread before about this. Why cant they spend a few more days in each location.

Forget these stories and recreations. Town hall, fine, but who cares about the rest.

Get in the field guys. Setup a perimeter, put some trail cams out, do SOMETHING !

I predict one more season before this show starts to dry up. It's way too predictable and viewers will get tired unless they start getting more tangible evidence.

They need to find something. The Australia episode was the best one this season by a mile, but they need to dig into a location until they get something tangible. Then make a show. Then air it. Not this hop-hop-hop get lucky stuff.

Then last night MM rakes the guy who simply had a non-deterministic sighting.

That was wrong. The guy was being really strait with him. I know everyone that sees that is gonna lie now so they don't get shafted like that. I dont get all the MM hate here but this was a mistake, he shouldn't have done that.

I love the Australia show but it wouldn't be interesting if they stay in these places. They need to keep moving and exploring all the sightings as they have. What good would it be to waste show time sitting in the woods for days? Variety by going to different places is much better.

Admin

I stopped watching it after 2.5 episodes...

I will watch season 4. :)

will there be a season 4?

The show is a bore and an embarrassment. I didn't last the first season. I did watch the recent Washington episode since that's my stomping grounds. Why do they spend time showing detailed interviews of people they eventually discount? The Native American gentleman comes to mind. Yawn....

Plus, if they ever do find Bigfoot, what then? They have no incentive to find the big guy, it would dry up their income fast.

As ridiculous as it is, I still love watching it, just to see the different parts of the country I have never been to, and probably will never see in person. Same reasoning I used for Destination Truth.

Absolutely! the flyovers in high definition are really good. I will give the photog department some credit, and occasionally the sitcom writers they hired

Each season the seem to try out a slightly new format. So far this season they seem to be going the route of other travel shows, featuring more local culture, eating local foods, hanging out with the local home boys (and girls), giving little lessons on the local climate, culture, eating establishments, drinking. How the locals recreate in their spare time. This transitions into why each particular new locale is an optimum place for squatches to live and thrive. If they don't turn up a bunch of bigfoots, then at least they've given the audience a bit of a vacation to a new place.

But of course, whether they find anything or not, they conclude that there definitely are squatches in those parts. Even if it means drawing a connection between a random twig out of place, or a pile of leaves, or something that went bump in the night, it's clear evidence that squatches abound there.

It's gotten so that it is so insulting to watch, it's the crazy quotes that make us laugh that manages to keep the minimal attention we give it.Funny thing, they always manage to hire helicopters to film them walking or driving ORV's, but they never seem to use them to search for the bigfeets!

Edited by Tontar