Mr Green Clarifies His Challenge

So I take it you dont have images of foot or toe movement in the Onion Mtn. tracks?

No, I don't have images of foot or toe movement in the Onion Mtn. tracks, the Blue

Creek Mountain Road tracks, the 1950 era Bluff Creek track ways, the Patterson film track way, and it doesn't appear that anybody else does, either.

However, likely due to demands like this, it is obvious that Meldrum is seeking and recording such prints as early as 1996, and both photographs them and casts them for you to disregard with yet more denial. In other words, Meldrum is learning from the mistakes of 55 years ago: pretty casts are not what is needed (and I hope further denial like yours illustrates for him that only a carcass will do).

According to Meldrum and Steenburg in the other thread photos showing foot and toe movement do exist. As long as you continue your little "idealogical battle" I will continue to focus on why you continue to do so, because it is easier for you to make it a personal pissing match than to actually support your argument with evidence.

According to Meldrum and Steenburg in the other thread photos showing foot and toe movement do exist.

So ask Meldrum and Steenburg where they are.

As long as you continue your little "idealogical battle" I will continue to focus on why you continue to do so, because it is easier for you to make it a personal pissing match than to actually support your argument with evidence.

I've already stated that I don't have the photos you seek, nobody here seems to have them, you claim they exist, so go get them. It's you lacking the evidence you claim exists which falsifies Green's testimony.

So show us. Don't demand that we produce the evidence that you need to prove the testimony wrong.

I don't need to prove the testimony wrong. I haven't seen the foot movement. I've seen plenty of photos of the tracks, but I haven't seen movement to convince me these are real tracks.

According to Meldrum and Steenburg in the other thread photos showing foot and toe movement do exist. As long as you continue your little "idealogical battle" I will continue to focus on why you continue to do so, because it is easier for you to make it a personal pissing match than to actually support your argument with evidence.

And you do so because you can't come up with the evidence to refute Green et als contention that the Onion Mountain and BCM trackways displayed dynamic interactive qualities. You can't win the battle of evidence, so you're pulling a Cochrane and blowing smoke to obscure the central issue: the unrefuted statements of Greene, et al.

I don't need to prove the testimony wrong.

Correct. All you're trying to do is the local sport here; inject doubt.

I'm not asking you to prove anything wrong. If you say so and so stated that a photo exists which shows something, hound them for it. Don't hound us for it, cause we ain't got it.

I haven't seen the foot movement.

Nor have I.

But I have seen good variation of footprints in both photo of the Meldrum/Freeman trackway, and in the real trackway that I found in the Sierra Nevada mountains in 1972. I've even linked you to photos of the Meldrum/Freeman photos. At least twice.

I've seen plenty of photos of the tracks, but I haven't seen movement to convince me these are real tracks.

I haven't (and I never will) seen enough in any photos of any tracks to convince me that they were real.

Like they say, you just have to "be there".

Catch the clue.

And you do so because you can't come up with the evidence to refute Green et als contention that the Onion Mountain and BCM trackways displayed dynamic interactive qualities. You can't win the battle of evidence, so you're pulling a Cochrane and blowing smoke to obscure the central issue: the unrefuted statements of Greene, et al.

No I see the photos showing that the Wallace feet and the Onion Mtn. tracks match. Therefore, with nothing shown to support that the Wallace feet did not make the tracks, I am convinced the feet made them.

Edited by wolftrax

I see the photos showing that the Wallace feet and the Onion Mtn. tracks match. Therefore, with nothing shown to support that the Wallace feet did not make the tracks, I am convinced the feet made them.

So if I finally create an exact replica of Patty (something that, despite the repeated demand, has not yet been done), you will then be convinced that I hoaxed the Patterson film?

You are one smart feller............

I see the photos showing that the Wallace feet and the Onion Mtn. tracks match. Therefore, with nothing shown to support that the Wallace feet did not make the tracks, I am convinced the feet made them.

You're easy.

No. I’m openly claiming (and you are quite free to quote me to show otherwise, if you’d like) that “honor and dishonor are a pivotal part of this discussionâ€.

You have openly claimed that:

I have asked you, “It's all about honor and dishonor. How can you not see that?â€

You have not answered that question.

Perhaps your answer will determine for all of us readers whether you have honor or not. My words cannot determine your honor. Only yours can.

So please answer my question.

1) Green’s honor was NEVER in question for me. It appears it was never in question for you, either.

2) The Wallace family/clan/company WAS ALWAYS in question for me. I don’t know if it has been so for you.

3) Your honor IS in question FOR ME. Please answer my question, “It’s all about honor and dishonor. How can you not see that?†Perhaps your answer will take your honor for me out of question FOR ME and finally determine the extent of your honor.

The feet that the dishonorable man/family/company produced years after the event look just like the tracks.

A few photographed prints “look totally fakedâ€.

John Green, who was at the site at that time and who’s honor is (supposedly) universally accepted, has repeatedly stated that there were other prints that defied the claimed method of fakery, has repeatedly stated that the track ways were not hoaxed, and has even issued a challenge for somebody to repeat the hoax for a reward.

All those facts:

1) Tend to make me believe Green’s testimony and disbelieve the Wallace side of the story

2) May have part of Green’s “education†into better evidence gathering (this was the late 1950’s, and Mr. Green was just learning the reality that denial has no limits, which people like Meldrum are benefitting from, but which still demonstrate the limitless nature of denial, which you are demonstrating with your antics regarding the Meldrum prints/photos which I’m linking to)

Again, Green likely didn’t realize this extent of denial in the 1950’s. He took photos of the “best looking†prints and ignored the ones more difficult to photograph. Today, Meldrum has learned from that and even photographs/casts prints like this..............:

004.jpg

.........for people like you to ignore with dismissals like “It has no effect because it is dodgyâ€.

Yet again, denial has no limits. You help prove that with each successive post.

This cannot be said enough times! Well done Huntster!

so basically with no images to support natural foot and toe movement in the Onion Mtn. tracks, we can agree that what images have been posted do not show natural foot and toe movement.

so basically with no images to support natural foot and toe movement in the Onion Mtn. tracks, we can agree that what images have been posted do not show natural foot and toe movement.

Yes, just as we can agree that there were thousands of prints in the Bluff Creek drainage that were not photographed that summer, correct?:

Bluff Creek and Blue Creek Mountain Roads, logging roads

June 19, 1967 Dewey Haupe finds lg tracks around his road grader 8am on a Monday morning; tell friend Larry Omeg then phones Titmus from Ed Saunder's place.

Summer 1967 Jim McClarin begins carving his now famous "Willow Creek BF Statue." No specific date given, just summer.

August 1967. BF tracks 16 inches long are found for 3 miles on Bluff Creek Road going from East Fork to Notice Creek by Bud Ryerson; he notifies Bob Titmus.

August 1967 J. Crew and D. Haupe mention to Titmus a disturbance around the equipment staging area down near the bridge, vandals or BF?

August 1967. Bud Ryerson sees hundreds of 13 to 15 inch BF tracks on the road he is building on Blue Creek Mountain, west of Bluff Creek. Tractor parts are scattered all over the area; he notifies John Green, Bob Titmus and Al Hodgson. Green brings in tracking dogs, Jim McClarin, Rene Dahinden, S.C. Buttram and Dale Moffitt.

August 27/September Labor Day week1967 John Green and Rene Dahinden fly down to Bluff Creek in chartered Cessna 185 landing at Orleans airstrip; tracks are photographed. Al Hodgson and son Mike drive family station wagon to pick them up. Green tells Al Hodgsons to phone Patterson.

October 20, 1967. Bob Gimlin and Roger Patterson see and film motion pictures of a female BF just above Notice Creek between Onion Mountain, Bee Mountain and Fish Creek Butte. Her tracks measure 14½ inches long.

Bluff Creek, California

ugust, 1967. Several BF tracks are found and cast by a road crew on Onion Mountain, west of Bluff Creek. The tracks measure 13 and 15 inches long.

August, 1967 Al Hodgson see's Patterson's 9" track on Bluff Creek Sandbar; casts a 14" track

August 1967. Bud Ryerson sees hundreds of 13 to 15 inch BF tracks on the road he is building on Blue Creek Mountain, west of Bluff Creek. Tractor parts are scattered all over the area. Notifies John Green by company radio phone saying, "What you're looking for is here..."

August 15, 1967 Road grader operator Dewey Haupe arriving early to work discovers hour glass tracks near water tower, notifies Titmus.

September, 1967 Roger Patterson poured a plaster of paris cast of a left & right 9" child's track.

Does anyone know exactly how far the site was from Willow Creek? Google Maps and Mapquest are giving me times of 1hr. 38min and 1hr. 37min. respectively from Willow Creek to Blue Creek Mountain. This is presumably on passable roads.

I'm trying to figure out why a hoaxer or hoaxers would lay down around a thousand tracks at night on a road that was about to be paved a couple of hours from the nearest Bigfoot Festival. Why not on the edge of town?

I'm trying to think like a hoaxer but I'm afraid it will give me permanent brain damage.