Mr Green Clarifies His Challenge

The real truth is that Green does have a lot of photos from the Onion Mtn. event, that Meldrum has seen and talks about in his book, and that were posted by DDA on the old forum. Those photos were taken down, but it was stated those photos exhibited dynamic foot movement. I didn't see it though, I saw tracks at different depths, and I saw movement from a wooden foot in dirt, but nothing from a dynamic or natural foot.

So documentation of this exists, but isn't posted here. You can play these little games of accusations of calling someone a liar, and all the other little things you do, but it's just a big waste of time if the evidence itself isn't presented.

The real truth is that Green does have a lot of photos from the Onion Mtn. event, that Meldrum has seen and talks about in his book, and that were posted by DDA on the old forum. Those photos were taken down, but it was stated those photos exhibited dynamic foot movement. I didn't see it though, I saw tracks at different depths, and I saw movement from a wooden foot in dirt, but nothing from a dynamic or natural foot.

I have loads of BCM photos. I call these two, "Why Don't You Know You're Being Messed With? 1967"...

Bigwallace15.jpg

Bigwallace13.jpg

It's interesting how sasqatch's behavior changes according to the evidence. In the case of the Skookum cast, sasquatch was very careful not to leave his prints and crawled on his belly through the mud, yet at Onion Mtn. sasquatch left their tracks all over the soft dirt road, back and forth saying "Hey look at me, look at me!"

• Upvote 1

• Whatever made those prints was at least 4 times heavier than a man. There are several human shoe prints to compare them with in the surrounding dirt. The bigfoot prints have roughly the same amount of compaction, but they have about 4 times the area. So something at least 600 to 800 lbs.

A stomping machine was ruled out at the time because there was no spatter around the prints. You didn't mention the concrete weighted stompers hoisted on high lead logging equipment that wasn't on the site (unless the night watchman failed to notice it). Man on stilts planting stompers stright down to get clear ridges between ball and toes and between the toes while weighted down with 600-800 lbs. makes sense. So when do you collect the $100,000?:rolleyes:

Which proves exactly what aj was saying: the tracks are equally impressed DESPITE the increased surface area of the foot, which means the corresponding weight of the creature making the larger track must have been far greater than that of the man.

Sweet Fancy Herbert! This baby must have been made of led!

Bigwallace20.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Cervelo

It's interesting how sasqatch's behavior changes according to the evidence. In the case of the Skookum cast, sasquatch was very careful not to leave his prints and crawled on his belly through the mud, yet at Onion Mtn. sasquatch left their tracks all over the soft dirt road, back and forth saying "Hey look at me, look at me!"

I hear a nail being struck cleanly on the head!

This is the first time I've seen these tracks and not only do they look fake they look like awful fakes IMO! Geez don't put the tracks in the road Jimmy put them over here in this soft dirt where they will show up better and nothing will run over them! And I have Meldrums book, Im an idiot and had to read it twice what a snooze fest I learned a bunch of stuff that I didn't need to know about feet just like I don't need to know the chemical make up of poop to tell its poop! Don't get me wrong I like the guy and his style but this is another thread assuredly and hopeful to be closed to the mods just don't let go on for ten more pages!!!!

I hear a nail being struck cleanly on the head!

This is the first time I've seen these tracks and not only do they look fake they look like awful fakes IMO! Geez don't put the tracks in the road Jimmy put them over here in this soft dirt where they will show up better and nothing will run over them! And I have Meldrums book, Im an idiot and had to read it twice what a snooze fest I learned a bunch of stuff that I didn't need to know about feet just like I don't need to know the chemical make up of poop to tell its poop! Don't get me wrong I like the guy and his style but this is another thread assuredly and hopeful to be closed to the mods just don't let go on for ten more pages!!!!

First off, the mudhole was right next to a road and surrounded by hard ground. There may have been a print that was squashed when the animal sat down. Belly crawling was an MM idea (based on reports of juveniles doing same) and isn't really necessary to explain why there wasn't a nice, clear trackway to put all doubts to rest. The OM/BCM prints were from three individuals who may or may not have been together. Chimpanzees have been observed deliberately leaving prints for the troup to follow so the idea of sasquatches leaving prints to mark territory or even deliberately concealing them isn't really too far-fetched.

If you don't like the thread you don't have to read it. I hope you'll pass Jeff's book on to someone who will appreciate it.

Of course our understanding of "possible" behavior changes with the "possible" evidence, how on earth would we learn anything about it otherwise. We look at the "possible" evidence and speculate about the "possible" behavior.

Behavior changes occur when we learn something about our old behavior, maybe they learn and change their behavior the same way we do.

If they communicate with one another, the information would eventually make it's way through a population.

Guest gershake

I have loads of BCM photos. I call these two, "Why Don't You Know You're Being Messed With? 1967"...

This post was upped by a BF proponent P:

Hlorg, my love, the little loose skins have invaded our land with their iron horses and biting claws. How shall we protect our precious little Sploog from their grasp?

Mrrrgl, sweet Mrrrgl, moon of my life, we shall clomp a mighty storm upon their winding brown snakes. Little Sploog, too. We shall appeal to their sense of mercy. Clomp, little Sploog, clomp. For the future of our clan, clomp!

Bigfoot-Family-Illustration_photo_medium.jpg

Bigwallace31-1.jpg

Guest Cervelo

First off, the mudhole was right next to a road and surrounded by hard ground. There may have been a print that was squashed when the animal sat down. Belly crawling was an MM idea (based on reports of juveniles doing same) and isn't really necessary to explain why there wasn't a nice, clear trackway to put all doubts to rest. The OM/BCM prints were from three individuals who may or may not have been together. Chimpanzees have been observed deliberately leaving prints for the troup to follow so the idea of sasquatches leaving prints to mark territory or even deliberately concealing them isn't really too far-fetched.

If you don't like the thread you don't have to read it. I hope you'll pass Jeff's book on to someone who will appreciate it.

Hey I'm new to this but have a little experience outdoors. If it looks like an elk lay it most likely is. If the tracks look questionable and require this much discussion how many years later well there ya go. Sorry I can't resist reading anything Mulder is involved in and I will read it and still complain about it! PM me a ship to address and the book is yours!

Hey I'm new to this but have a little experience outdoors. If it looks like an elk lay it most likely is. If the tracks look questionable and require this much discussion how many years later well there ya go. Sorry I can't resist reading anything Mulder is involved in and I will read it and still complain about it! PM me a ship to address and the book is yours!

I have three copies already, thanks.

You accept their rebutted and refuted claims of hoaxing without reservation or supporting evidence while denying Green's testimony about what he observed at BCM.

No, I dont accept that they have been completely refuted, if so, how and by who? I question Mr. Green's human limitations, not his honest, I also question Kit's intentions in this? Your point?

I'm guilty of having some blunt opinions and call it as I see it.

Guest Cervelo

Kitakaze,

That is some funny stuff. At least not everyone has lost their sense of humor!!

Edited by Cervelo

There's nothing inherently wrong with a person deciding to invest their faith in someone's word, but it's intellectually dishonest to not admit it.

I'd like to go on record as one who takes John Green at his word.

I sure accept his word beyond those who have established a record of dishonesty, like Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx, Bob Heironimous, etc. Green has made obvious efforts to maintain his honesty and good standing, which is precisely what one would expect from a good journalist and newspaperman.

If he was on a scene and describes what he saw, and then defends it when challenged, I feel quite confident in depositing that into my sasquatch bank account.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to go on record as one who takes John Green at his word.

I sure accept his word beyond those who have established a record of dishonesty, like Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx, Bob Heironimous, etc. Green has made obvious efforts to maintain his honesty and good standing, which is precisely what one would expect from a good journalist and newspaperman.

If he was on a scene and describes what he saw, and then defends it when challenged, I feel quite confident in depositing that into my sasquatch bank account.

I have to agree in regard to Wallace and Bob H, they have screwed themselves, but... Mr Green while sincere is subject to the limits of emmeory as years go by, no offense to him as none is meant.