Mm A Little Snippy On Twitter

Anyone follow this guy on twitter? Flat out calls Melba a liar and it's bs. I'm critical of her but he is way beyond me. Not too happy someone is stealing his Bigfoot spotlight especially when a new season is airing. Lmao. Guy is a joke. Snippy with Bobo also about one of the crew leaving the tent and going to a hotel because it's cold? (MM?!). Noticed MM was following Bobo, and has unfollowed him now. Let's hope it leads to a breakup and the show gets cancelled. Bobo tweeted about an open spot on the show (sarcastically?). Check em out. @mattmoneymaker1 and @squatcher.

That'd be alright. I think Bobo was jokingly suggesting quitting? Pop on over and read their tweets. The other 2 goobers on the show are nice tweeters.

Wasn't it MM who I heard stories about staying in a hotel while his suckers who paid a good dollar to be on one of his "field investigations" staying out in the cold in tents?

Guest Roberty-Bob

I tell ya, Bigfooters can be their own worst enemy.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." -- Harry S Truman

Maybe in one of those episodes MM will see some squatches at the hotel and use one of those peep hole cameras to finally get the money shot!

I don't see how this could do anything but boost the ratings, unless bobo left the show. I wonder if they will edit out the solo camp out at the hotel......

It appears Bobo was calling one of the other 3 out for wussing out. Idk.

During the Minnesota episode, Bobo stayed in his tent the entire night because he has a bug phobia.

Why would they stick someone with a bug phobia in a bog in August in the buggiest place on earth? Great planning on that one.

^Yes, from what I understand.

I've got full bug gear front and center as part of my squatching pack. Head net, 100% deet, underarmor, permathrin, etc.

Hate ticks worst of all.