Wood Knocks

Guest Track Dog

Bit of a stupid question on my part but how is it believed that Bigfoots make wood knocks? Do they supposedly pick up branches and just whallop tree trunks?

ForestTone There are a few theories on how they ,, wood knock ,, . 1- They may be knocking with a large limb or log <<{ I think they do this sometimes }. 2- They may be doing a cupped clap with thier hands <<{ I think this is how they do it most of the time }. Some others have suggested a few other ways they think it may be done but I can't seems to recall how, maybe someone else on here knows the other theories.

Cervelo, where did you get those knocks and whoops?

I was wondering if some of the knocks could have been claps/slaps. It doesn't seem like there would always be a nice convenient piece of wood lying around to knock with - cause I've tried to find them and they aren't always around, or they crumble or just thump instead of knock. Hmmm...

Guest Cervelo

Yes those are gunshots....all part of

"Whats it most likley?" outdoors with Cervelo!

Brought to by....

5CFC05CD-404D-4758-AEDE-ECE08F78AE46-150-000003182A384EB2.jpg

Madison,

Heres the whoop I've been chasing around for sometime still not sure what it is

Edited by Cervelo

I recorded audio.. with what I think is both gunshots, and wood knocks (a possible response to the shots ?). The difference could be heard, in the two sounds. Hearing it at a great distance, would be difficult to distinguish one.. from the other.

Edited by imonacan

I've developed a technique in which I use my hands and mouth that reproduces the wood knock sound. I can fire off several 'pops' in a quicker succession (and change the pitch between pops) than picking up a stick and whacking a tree could produce. Three quick pops got a single knock return.

If you ever come to Virginia Cervelo I'll show you how. I think this laptop can do video, I'll see if I can do a vid and then post it to save you a trip. :lol: