Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Do I detect a teetering to the no-hoax side of the fence, or are you already there & I missed it?

Yes I am teetering...especially after listening to Chris Noel last night.

Still things don't add up. The Musky Allen character is very disturbing.

And it makes me sad because if true, it was Rick Dyer who did the deed. He's like Al Bundy's evil brother and the antithesis of Seller's Chauncey Gardiner from Being There all rolled into one.

You know ‘team’, I reacon we will have to start closing our applications for folks to join our exclusive 'club' soon on the grounds that it will be too easy to get in. hehe

Anyone want to jump aboard before the train pulls out of the station?

Toot Toot!! :music:

You know ‘team’, I reacon we will have to start closing our applications for folks to join our exclusive 'club' soon on the grounds that it will be too easy to get in. hehe

Train? Try an all expense paid vacation to Vegas! thats what Rick said on his blog show last night!

I thought there would soon be an answer about a lot of things. (ketchum)

I think things will pick up steam very quickly here..this isn't a *Ketchum* ...that's for sure.

If Dyer doesn't come through by the time the film is released...I will concede that this is a hoax. Again...I say this is the real deal. Stay tuned.

Train? Try an all expense paid vacation to Vegas! thats what Rick said on his blog show last night!

Really? I heard a party?? I will go choose an appropriate outfit. Black in mourning I reacon and I wont drink too much ;)

Conjecture theories and what if doesn't. Make a hill it true. Any good con man can sound convincing facts of the matter all we have is RD saying he killed a BF. Rd cannot be trusted he's proven more than once his word is no good. So we are where this all started no evidence no proof.

Ronn1, where will this leave you if it ends up being a hoax? You say you didn't believe, but this is making you believe so will you be more of a skeptic if it's a hoax or will you lean closer towards believing?

It seems in your mind you have cleared up some things about bigfoot existing in order to believe Dyer's story so what will your reaction be? I'm curious if you have even thought about that. Thanks.

And we all know Ricky doesn't lie!

Yes I am teetering...especially after listening to Chris Noel last night.

Still things don't add up. The Musky Allen character is very disturbing.

And it makes me sad because if true, it was Rick Dyer who did the deed. He's like Al Bundy's evil brother and the antithesis of Seller's Chauncey Gardiner from Being There all rolled into one.

Come on Cornelius...you know you want to. ;)

The train to nowhere...

Here's my question, especially to the habituators...

You claim they know your intent, avoid detection unless they're sure of who you are, only show themselves when they want to be seen, yet everything about RD's story completely bucks that analysis. Even a habituated BF would be aware of those new to the area, right? They're so smart and avoid trail cams, feel threatened by cameras, yet allow a full camera crew and a man intent on killing them in their area? They just threw caution to the wind and wanted a rib? Wouldn't that make everything you've told us about habituation be proven false then?

It's a direct contradiction in behavioral studies by not only those on this board, but every story and documentation of habituation out there.

• Upvote 1

The email Dyer sent to Meldrum back in September just said "hello, keep up the good work". That is all it said and Dyer got all crazy upset because Meldrum did not get back with him after that.

Dyer read all of the messages he and Meldrum had recently and nobody in their right mind would take those exchanges the way that Dyer did. Meldrum actually contacted him and was trying to clear things up. He went on and on about how he despises Meldrum now and that Meldrum is a fake. He also said that anybody who says this is a hoax does not believe in bigfoot, which is ridiculous as well.

Dyer and Musky act like spoiled rotten 15 year olds and it is really pathetic. They both trash everyone who does to them what they do to people on a daily basis. Musky spends every waking hour telling people they are wrong and where is the proof, but Meldrum reads Muskys ridiculous statement about contacting him and says it never happened so we should ignore him. Musky hears that and trashes Meldrum for not believing him and Musky trashes everyone for questioning everything he says about this body and for taking his statement wrong.

Any intelligent person would take his statement the way we all did and the same goes for what Meldrum said about it. Dyer thinks and reacts the same way and those guys are both despicable human beings as far as I'm concerned.

This is curious to me - because the "email" issue was never a Dyer comment - it was Musky.. So, if I am reading your comment right - Dyer is upset about emails he had with Meldrum? Did he forget about the huge, glaring, Mack truck sized holes in Musky's comments about his discussions with Meldrum? I know Musky is now telling people - he was actually talking about a conversation he had with Dr. Meldrum from 2009 - but I'm not stupid.. LOL.

Musky blew this himself. I just don't think he expected Dr. Meldrum to speak up. He rarely does in defense of himself.

The train to nowhere...

Here's my question, especially to the habituators...

You claim they know your intent, avoid detection unless they're sure of who you are, only show themselves when they want to be seen, yet everything about RD's story completely bucks that analysis. Even a habituated BF would be aware of those new to the area, right? They're so smart and avoid trail cams, feel threatened by cameras, yet allow a full camera crew and a man intent on killing them in their area? They just threw caution to the wind and wanted a rib? Wouldn't that make everything you've told us about habituation be proven false then?

It's a direct contradiction in behavioral studies by not only those on this board, but every story and documentation of habituation out there.

Its actually going to be a plane. A PLANE to VEGAS!!

NJ..I have always had *issues* with habituators like Mr Noel. However, that doesn't discredit his recent statement concerning his *source* confirming Dyer's body.