Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

A warning to those in support of Dyer, have someone close to you who can give support.

Because when the hoax is revealed, in typical Dyer fashion will bag the hell out of you for believing and following his lies.

This is what drives him to put so much effort into these hoaxes, basically this is his career , if you can call it that.

His goal is to belittle people in the bf community even if it means befriending them at first to lead them into his web of deceit.

You have been warned.

Guest gershake

Ok, just for fun, how about we do a bit of armchair forensics. So first, i am looking for someone to confirm that Rick himself made the claim that the Bigfoot was 8foot 9 inches tall, and 68? lbs? (I am going off memory here, but it struck home because one of the early classic signs of lying, is producing too much detail).

Anyway, assuming I am remembering somewhat correctly: so we go to post # 4308, which has the link to a facebook page, with a photo of this bigfoot, with a clipboard set up against the body. So at last, we can do a bit of comparative inquiry.

So on my computer screen, the clipboard measures 3.0 cm across. And compare that to the one in my office, which is 21 cm across.

so that math is easy, each cm on my screen equates to 7 cm in real life.

Now we go to the body, It measures 20 cm from head to where the photo ends, which looks to be about the knee of said animal.

That means that the portion of the body in view is 20 X 7 cm, or 140 cm long. about 4 foot 8 inches. That means from the knee down this thing has to be 4 feet . you as a human, you have maybe 2 foot of length below the knee. So that meansthis things knees would hit you asbout mid torso! but the rest of the body is portioned about the same as a human.

Has anyone reported that bigfoot has lower legs that are stilt like?

(bolding mine)

That picture is not related to Dyer. Someone showed it to Dyer and asked if that was "his" bigfoot and Dyer said "hell, no".

OK Jacki I'm buying a train ticket. Time to get off the fence and join you. If it turns out to be a hoax, it won't change my life a bit.

But right now I'm leaning toward believing. When does the train leave and what do I need to pack for Vegas?

I posted this before..but I'll put in up again. In his blogcast last night he talked about going to Russia and I was under the impression he picked up a big investor there. Anyone else pick this up?

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

OK Jacki I'm buying a train ticket. Time to get off the fence and join you. If it turns out to be a hoax, it won't change my life a bit.

But right now I'm leaning toward believing. When does the train leave and what do I need to pack for Vegas?

Welcome aboard Matey!!

Anyone keeping a tally???

I posted this before..but I'll put in up again. In his blogcast last night he talked about going to Russia and I was under the impression he picked up a big investor there. Anyone else pick this up?

I had trouble hearing it well, sorry don't know...

Musky will be on Alex Midnightwalkers show this thursday, for those who are still interested: http://www.blogtalkr...-his-witnessing

Thanks Didi, people should prepare there questions now ; }

ok Ronn... you saw Musky's descriptions of the preservation techniques. And he's since changed some after I called him on it. So should his genuine nature be trusted then? Or was he mistaken because it proves the whole thing false, but when it supports the story, he's genuine? Because by his own statements, the body would have decomposed on the visible levels. But of course that's not credible enough.

Musky seems pretty ignorant in a lot of areas..I think preservation is one if them and I don't think that Dyer knows much either...keep in mind, everything Musky knows about this is thru Dyer..so you have the *blind leading the blind* at least on this particular subject. I just don't think Musky is a reliable source on this topic and because of this, he's prone to make different statements on the subject.