Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Ishcabibble

Has anyone seen a response by Dr. Meldrum and whether he will make the trip to Vegas? I may have missed it in trying to stay current with this thread, but I can't find any confirmation.

As I understand it, Dr. Meldrum was, in fact, invited to see the "body". Has he accepted? I mean no disrespect to Derek. I don't know you personally, and I do respect you simply based on the support provided by others on this forum, but I know who Dr. Meldrum is, and I respect his opinion above almost all others. If he thinks this is worth looking at, I may have to pay more attention to this story.

He can make a post but not a statement, didn't you read that? lol

I think the TV interview was from before the statement.

I am just thankful there are no radio shows, thay were exhausting!

He is ahving a podcast tonight! LOL... but NOT DISCUSSING BIGFOOT.

Guess I'm a gluton for punishment...lol>>>>

I listened to Musky interview again last night...even more convincing to me. One thing I caught this time was that the bags of hair (yes I know he said plastic) were each labeled separately...according to where the hair was taken from. Does this sound like *hoax material*? Also, the flea powder doesn't sound like something one would see on a fake body..or even a shill script. Just stuff to mull over that tells me this is no hoax.

Actually, the powder is one of the things that struck me as hoax material because he was so quick to mention it. He says it's the first thing he noticed about the body and the one and only question he asked about. I believe he was so quick to mention it because we had been discussing decomposition here and it was meant as an explanation for why the body wasn't decomposing. If I remember my college biology, parasites need something living to feed on, so the powder couldn't have been a true "anti-parasitic powder."

I go into a room with what appears to one everything that I never believed in and thought was imaginary.

I stay for 20 minutes and I am able to recall all that detail!

That is a lot of information gathered in a short period of time.

He certainly is more perceptive and a better memory than me!

Hmm, don't agree. Twenty minutes is not that short of a time. Okay, you come in, see something you thought didn't exist but hey look, it does! You shriek and flap around for a few minutes. I'll give you 5. Heck, I'll give you 10. What do you do for the next 10 minutes? I didn't feel his observations were THAT detailed. Remember, he didn't ask any questions, he didn't inspect the mouth or hands or take any measurements. Obviously the other person in the room didn't either or Musky would have reported on his findings. So 10, or 15, or 20 minutes of looking at the body and tugging on it's hair. These are some of the reasons I wasn't that impressed by the interview.

Has anyone seen a response by Dr. Meldrum and whether he will make the trip to Vegas? I may have missed it in trying to stay current with this thread, but I can't find any confirmation.

As I understand it, Dr. Meldrum was, in fact, invited to see the "body". Has he accepted? I mean no disrespect to Derek. I don't know you personally, and I do respect you simply based on the support provided by others on this forum, but I know who Dr. Meldrum is, and I respect his opinion above almost all others. If he thinks this is worth looking at, I may have to pay more attention to this story.

Haven't heard if he has agreed to go, but he was invited to see Daisy too so until he actually goes to Vegas, I'm not taking it seriously. Even if Meldrum goes to Vegas, I'll just think RD has ***** of steel. Now if Meldrum says yes there is a real body, then I'll start cooking up the crow.

For the record, my comments on the bird picture was a joke since crow was the conversation. It's obviously a bird.

The parasitic powder was to explain the menthol smell and to ward off the decomposition talk. Too bad he didn't research because parasitic powder does nothing to slow down decomposition. Musky has always been a shill. His refusal to even be critical of anything Dyer or Biscardi, The entire fake background and lies revolving around that, the caught in a lie about Meldrum, MM and Rene's notes... yet he sounded so genuine on all of that. He answered questions he didn't give detailed answers without a prompt.

The tent video is a suit. Besides it turning it's head over it's shoulder, it's above 5, but shorter than 6 feet tall. The bottom of the flap is less than 3 feet off the ground (since the ceiling is about 4) and we're looking at the bottom of the opening. A 10 degree angle for 20 feet (being generous) leaves you with something less than the advertised 7 foot 8 inches or whatever. I suck at math though, so someone else should do the trig.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

bft2.jpg

Besides the angle of the camera taking the picture, there is no incline or decline. In the the artwork RD commisioned, there's no incline or decline. Cisco also looked at the area and it was flat. Are we making up holes that it can stand in now to refute evidence?

Edited by njjohn

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/35363-rick-dyer-again/page__st__5380#entry703336

Besides the angle of the camera taking the picture, there is no incline or decline. In the the artwork RD commisioned, there's no incline or decline. Cisco also looked at the area and it was flat. Are we making up holes that it can stand in now to refute evidence?

Excellent point NJ just another hole is this entire story! No way it could be 7' + as claimed most likely under six I come up with 5' 10" to 6' 2" when i do the math

Edited by AaronD
to remove reposted image

If Meldrum goes and confirms, I will believe.

Edited by Cornelius

Guest VioletX

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/35363-rick-dyer-again/page__st__5380#entry703336

Is that THE tent or do other people in his group use similar, is that from camp A, B or C?

Cisco did not find where they camped.

Where is the rib nailed to the tree?lol!

Further more, how do you know that is from that expedition and did Rick say that the camera's in this picture belonged to the fim company?

Edited by AaronD
to remove reposted image