Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Texas Fish and Wildlife contacted Rick becasue he got over 1000 complaints after that news broadcast last night.

The show is coming to a close folks..........

I thought the "proper authorities" were called in to give the ok, that it was shot? lol Starting to unravel rick?

I thought the "proper authorities" were called in to give the ok, that it was shot? lol Starting to unravel rick?

I have yet to find any police or county sheriff records to indicate that any one in LE was ever contacted. Still checking into this though some contacts from down that way

Can you imagine if this whole thing is true? 1,000 complaints from a local broadcast? What an up roar this would have if it got national attention; the shooting of a Bigfoot,

Could cause Dyre consequences for RD.

Rick s

Can you imagine if this whole thing is true? 1,000 complaints from a local broadcast? What an up roar this would have if it got national attention; the shooting of a Bigfoot,

Could cause Dyre consequences for RD.

Rick says that the windsheilds on three of his cars were smashed last night. Getting threats. ETC.

I thought they “the proper authoritiesâ€, were the government agency called by Minnow, they have special access to this agency, apparently.

Rick says that the windsheilds on three of his cars were smashed last night. Getting threats. ETC.

Wow, if that is true some people need to settle down. Geese!

That's not cool everyone knows he a hoaxer.............why distroy his proprety? That's just not right. People's emotions are to deep with this.

Any how I give it a few more days before the jig is up.............

That's not cool everyone knows he a hoaxer.............why distroy his proprety? That's just not right. People's emotions are to deep with this.

Any how I give it a few more days before the jig is up.............

Agrrd if that happened not cool. So Hawk you personally talk to Rick or is this something you heard 3rd party

Agrrd if that happened not cool. So Hawk you personally talk to Rick or is this something you heard 3rd party

He mentioned it before his show started on his webcam link.