Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

@JackiLB, side note, ...tea and scotch? Really? Is this something people do? I love an Irish coffee from time to time, and I love scotch, but with tea? Blech. Was on a river tour once in Budapest and they had 3 things on the menu. One of them was tea and rum...so maybe tea and scotch is a thing...?

Guest WldHrtRnch

Nobody's faulting the non skeptics either. We most likely wouldn't have much of a thread without you guys. I, for one, am glad you're here and keep hammering away at this. It takes all kinds.

Nothing here there is no body peeps! get a frigging grip!

Do you not want there to be a body? I thought we all should be wanting there to be a body? Doesnt make sense? Yeah I can understand anyone not believing Dyer but being so determined that there isnt a body is weird. Are you protecting yourself from disappointment by convincing yourself there is no body?

@JackiLB, side note, ...tea and scotch? Really? Is this something people do? I love an Irish coffee from time to time, and I love scotch, but with tea? Blech. Was on a river tour once in Budapest and they had 3 things on the menu. One of them was tea and rum...so maybe tea and scotch is a thing...?

haha! Oh I think its a British thing - putting a dash of scotch in your tea, coffee, coke whatever, gives you hairs on your chest ;)

I don't want a body. No way. If they exist (IF) they're doing OK. To shoot one in cold blood? Perhaps our closest living relative? No thanks. And all for science? No - all for ££££.

I actually like the mystery of it all and couldn't really care less if they are proved real or not.

Best.

Lee

Well I for one would like a little whiskey.

And I would most definitely like it proven once and for all, so when I am peering into the dark woods, while hiking with friends, I don't feel like quite such a oddball when I explain why. :)

Have you got any more great lines from one of Jon Bon Jovi's or sorry was it David Lee Roth's songs to sum up this latest development? :girlcrazy:

No need for

a one liner

when nothing's been

said.....

about Ricky and Musky

concerning the dead

or "red" herring...

Regardless, it's something on ice

I did see

a pic of the two

palling around

in Las Vegas....

Ricky prayin

Lord Jesus

please save us....

It seems they're

enjoying their "play"

Front row tickets

to the Cirque Du Soleil

Well I think if there is a body then measures will be rapidly taken to protect the species? And anyway, if someone else wants to find and shoot a bigfoot, its still going to be near impossible like it has been already?

'I actually like the mystery of it all and couldn't really care less if they are proved real or not'. That is a fascinating thing to say and I'm really glad someone said it. Its a question I have been wondering. I personally, want Bigfoot to be discovered and protected and studied. I want it to stop being a myth as I think they sound like they are an amazing 'species' to learn about.

Do you not want there to be a body? I thought we all should be wanting there to be a body? Doesnt make sense? Yeah I can understand anyone not believing Dyer but being so determined that there isnt a body is weird. Are you protecting yourself from disappointment by convincing yourself there is no body?

haha! Oh I think its a British thing - putting a dash of scotch in your tea, coffee, coke whatever, gives you hairs on your chest ;)

Of Course I would like their existence proven. I dont need a body to know they exist. A body would be nice. But RD doesnt have one. What doesnt make sense is 84 pages of speculation over nonsense spewed out by a deceiver and know hoaxer. BY giving him one shred of believing you are encouriging this type of behavior. GIVE me one hard fact concerning this story just one as related to a 500+ pound dead SAS in LV!!!!!!

Yes, I can understand completely why people want them to be "discovered" but what mystery am I going to follow then?!

I can understand the "protest the species" argument too, all those things.

Nessy just doesn't do it for me.

Lee

I was just thinking....wouldn't Musky be all over the internet yelling "I told you so" if he had uncovered a hoax?

Not if he was in on the hoax.

Guest VioletX

I figured from day 1 that there was a body, with Shooting Sasquatch etc. and I was aghast at the thought, but now after months I am resigned to it, numb, for a while I thought I would not want to see the film, but now I think I can, may need that tea and scotch afterwards.

Yes, I can understand completely why people want them to be "discovered" but what mystery am I going to follow then?!

I can understand the "protest the species" argument too, all those things.

Nessy just doesn't do it for me.

Lee

There is always Dogman ;D

I dont need a body to know they exist.

I disagree. We do need a specimen (yes preferably alive) to prove to the rest of the world that they exist. Its why the BF community is so paranoid - because we know that so many people laugh at us. This story for example, the majority of comments are based on a fear of another hoax. We want to knock the word 'hoax' right out of the BF language and put BF onto a solid footing. You have to sometimes try and put faith in there sometimes not being a hoax involved - as impossible as it may seem given the fact that one of this storys characters is a known hoaxer!

Of course I want there to be a body, but ignoring the obvious isn't going to make there actually be a body.

I will however take some scotch. On the rocks, no tea please. :russian:

Edited by simplyskyla

I disagree. We do need a specimen (yes preferably alive) to prove to the rest of the world that they exist. Its why the BF community is so paranoid - because we know that so many people laugh at us. This story for example, the majority of comments are based on a fear of another hoax. We want to knock the word 'hoax' right out of the BF language and put BF onto a solid footing. You have to sometimes try and put faith in there sometimes not being a hoax involved - as impossible as it may seem given the fact that one of this storys characters is a known hoaxer!

I said "I" dont need a body to know the exist. I ve seen one I know they exist