Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Yea I mean this is these guys lives really-they put a lot of time, energy, and passion into the study of the subject so I too am curious as to why they themselves didn't jump right on the chance to see the body first...as it's been said countless times all over the web...somethin's fishy here

Not as much happening this morning as I thought would be. Just as well, I should probably get more work done in the office than I did yesterday :)

Dear Minnow Films,

If you are reading this thread and are planning to use it in your documentary, which features Rick Dyer trying to hoax the Bigfoot community again (or features him actually having a body for real this time <cough>), please can you let me know in advance so that I can change my Avatar to an actual picture of myself as I've told my girlfriend I could be in a film about Bigfoot. She doesn't believe me.

Thanks.

Lee

plussed. Yes, Minnow,Films please affirm this. I too wish to see Mr. Dopelyrics is a Bigfoot film.

How about having this body verified by someone reputable. Someone everyone can get behind. Not Musky, not Biscotti, not the FBFB guys, not Fasano, not amorphous university people.

So is the Musky man going to issue a press release when he confirms that Ricky Taylor Robert Dyer bagged a BF ?

Or is he going to break the news on bigfootevidence101.blogspot news? This has underwhelming written all over it.

How about having this body verified by someone reputable. Someone everyone can get behind. Not Musky, not Biscotti, not the FBFB guys, not Fasano, not amorphous university people.

He had that chance and now is stuck in the Grapefruit League....

Edited by clubbedfoot

Well, Dyer said he was proud to report Musky wasn't the only one who verified the body, so there may be a surprise there...

Or not...

Edited by Didi68

yea but from the little time I have spent perusing the Bigfoot boards and blogs one thing has struck me Belmar is how petty and jealous people in this community can be. It really doesn't matter WHO came out and said it is real, we both know that they will be slammed by 75% of the posters. Look at Melba Ketchum, she seems like a reputable player without some hidden money-making agenda and she is criticized and made fun of-and she's serious person of science.

IMO, this whole "stage" is not the way BF should /will be announced.

It reminds me of the old snake oils and freak shows of the late 19th century! With a 21st century flair.

That's just me!

Edited by lhlyda

Care to elaborate?

ITs jsut the conclusion I have come up with after following this guy since his first hoax. Trust me, a freind of mine showed me the tent video, and I immediatly said, thats fake, Rick Dyer is involved in.. But over the last several months, listening to his pod casts, watching his youtubes, reading posts...and now the latest developnemt.. I am going he actually does have a body.

Maybe the other person who viewed the body was his cousin Cleetus? ^^ Hawk-o, it sounds like whatever spell of bull crap that he has woven has worked on you. No offense intended, it's worked on lots of others here too. I will gladly eat crow if I'm proven wrong, but I really, really, really doubt it.

Edited by dmaker