Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I think I would find it very hard to watch that film, if real. Sounds way to gruesome. Remember, it is supposed to be HD and very close up. And I don't "want" a body either: it is not for me to decide a Sasquatch should give up it's life so its existence can be proven to me. Although I can understand the point of wanting a body in order to prove it to science so they can be protected in the future.

Edited by Didi68

Guest thermalman

I disagree. We do need a specimen (yes preferably alive) to prove to the rest of the world that they exist. Its why the BF community is so paranoid - because we know that so many people laugh at us. This story for example, the majority of comments are based on a fear of another hoax. We want to knock the word 'hoax' right out of the BF language and put BF onto a solid footing. You have to sometimes try and put faith in there sometimes not being a hoax involved - as impossible as it may seem given the fact that one of this storys characters is a known hoaxer!

So why does it seem you're supporting a lifetime hoaxer in RD and his following, when there a legitimate researchers out there? Why not through your support behind them?

Edited by thermalman

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the BF attacked a cameraman who got the video up close and personal. This is when RD shot him. Did he hit the cameraman?

So why does it seem you're supporting a lifetime hoaxer in RD and his following, when there a legitimate researchers out there? Why not through your support behind them?

I do support them? Of course I do! Whose saying I dont? :o

Guest VioletX

It probably will be gruesome. I just thought of something. If all of this is true the footage will be in the Minnow documentary. I wonder if there will be extra footage. Dyer has said a couple times that it is 90 minutes of HD film, maybe that includes the shooting and getting the body out of the woods, for all I know some of the exam...Maybe a whole other film or a BIG extras for the DVD.

It probably will be gruesome. I just thought of something. If all of this is true the footage will be in the Minnow documentary. I wonder if there will be extra footage. Dyer has said a couple times that it is 90 minutes of HD film, maybe that includes the shooting and getting the body out of the woods, for all I know some of the exam...Maybe a whole other film or a BIG extras for the DVD.

Maybe Minnow wont actually show the shooting at all but will have the body to prove one was shot? Yeah it would be hard to watch :(

Guest OntarioSquatch

Of Course I would like their existence proven. I dont need a body to know they exist. A body would be nice. But RD doesnt have one. What doesnt make sense is 84 pages of speculation over nonsense spewed out by a deceiver and know hoaxer. BY giving him one shred of believing you are encouriging this type of behavior. GIVE me one hard fact concerning this story just one as related to a 500+ pound dead SAS in LV!!!!!!

If people listened to logical things like this we wouldn't have an active topic about a serial hoaxer. People sometimes latch on to things that can help them believe in Bigfoot because of the desire to believe and low confidence in its existence. This Rick Dyer stuff can only disappoint. It's like travelling down a road that eventually goes off of a cliff.

Why RD then?

Oh thermalman - sorry but why not read through all this thread to get a 'gist' why some of us here wonder if this story is true? Pleeeeease.

Guest VioletX

People sometimes latch on to things that can help them believe in Bigfoot because of the desire to believe and low confidence in its existence. This Rick Dyer stuff can only disappoint. It's like travelling down a road that eventually goes off of a cliff.

At this point we can say that about 4 other threads, but this one is the one getting some action :onthequiet:

edit: I take that back, there are some stirrings in the Ketchum thread today....hmmmm???

Edited by VioletX

Guest thermalman

Oh thermalman - sorry but why not read through all this thread to get a 'gist' why some of us here wonder if this story is true? Pleeeeease.

LOL......I have. Just thought I would ask? Seems like a thread to nowhere.

Guest WldHrtRnch

RD's part in this documentary will likely not encompass the entire 90 minutes. He's likely to have only a small part if they left him in it at all.

Guest VioletX

RD's part in this documentary will likely not encompass the entire 90 minutes. He's likely to have only a small part if they left him in it at all.

lol, isnt that what I said...sort of , except for the bonus footage ; ]