Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest thermalman

Must be. So why would you throw your support behind RD, a well known, non-respected hoaxer?

Yes why?? a FEW on this thread are posting as if it the absolute truth actually nothing could be further from it. RD has you hook line and sinker!

Maybe maybe......? But I will stick to my guns for now :gaming:

"I am perplexed by this story as I hate RD more each day especially as I read he was arrested for domestic violence towards a pregnant woman (his partner I think) not long ago."-JLB ("Regardless, JackiLB was correct in what he/she posted."-Cisco)

Just want to know why the change of heart to support a guy like RD?

Edited by thermalman

Not sure Violet but RD is certainly taking a load of folks down with him this time:

Robert Lindsay

Crypto Crew

Chris Noel

Musky Allen

FB/FB

Have I missed anyone?

Sasfooty.

And I don't think this is the group that is going down. :good:

I am seriously confused with what you are asking thermalman? I havent had a change of heart? I dont support Dyer as a personality. I just think this story is true which is different to knowing that the story is true - that I dont know. I think the issue is, that I appeared out of nowhere and have only really contributed to this particular thread and I think some people - you included, are reading too much into this. Seriously just dont. I have found this story fascinating and it appears that many other people do too as its now 87 pages long. Please do not read too much into my support of Rick Dyer. I just have felt this story has substance and I have really enjoyed debating it.

End of! Please will you stop picking on me. Its really quite inappropriate and unnecessary.

"I am perplexed by this story as I hate RD more each day especially as I read he was arrested for domestic violence towards a pregnant woman (his partner I think) not long ago."-JLB ("Regardless, JackiLB was correct in what he/she posted."-Cisco)

You just dont get it do you? I dont support Rick Dyer as a person. I support this STORY this STORY. Do you get it now??????

Guest thermalman

@ JLB Not picking on you. Like others, we only wanted a straight answer from the start, which is not inappropiate. Sometimes, tough questions have to be asked?

Edited by thermalman

Doglover, just read back through this thread & you can get a good idea.

And Jacki, I think they'll be too busy pulling feet out of their mouths to be picking on you much longer. :D

Edited by Sasfooty

@ JLB Not picking on you. Like others, we only wanted a straight answer from the start, which is not inappropiate. Sometimes, tough questions have to be asked?

Wow maybe I will find time to trawl through all of your endless posts in other theads and post them in one long stream and see how you feel? Will I do that......no because I am sane :)

@ JLB Not picking on you. Like others,

Others? Others? I think maybe you are keeping imaginary friends.....

Gotch Sasfooty. I know just exactly what you mean. Thanks so much for answering. I believe we're on the same page.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Yessirreeee!!!

I think I understand it now.

Jacki supports RD even though he has had some domestic issues. And isn't supporting the story as much as RD.

:-)

*ducking and running*

Just havin fun Jacki

I think I understand it now.

Jacki supports RD even though he has had some domestic issues. And isn't supporting the story as much as RD.

:-)

*ducking and running*

Just havin fun Jacki

Yeah watch it mate - I might actually start getting cross :onthequiet: