Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Ontario - there were no charges filed. His ex wife was the one who scammed people. He was out of the country for that one.

come on njjohn...are you gonna join our club...more seats and you can wear what you like...

...and we'll all wear skirts to make sure you feel at home :)

Will be right over ladies. Just got this Loch Ness stuff to sort out first..... :music:

Why would I join when the scientific evidence says it's impossible? Everyone wanted evidence, but ignore it when it's in the open. No thanks, I'll stick with facts.

Edited by njjohn

Guest VioletX

I would rather have a wee tea with scotch than all that crow that's going to be served!

I know what you mean, it tends to get stuck in your teeth...

I would rather have a wee tea with scotch than all that crow that's going to be served!

Hi Sas!

Care to make a friendly bet on this?

Say, winner gets to pick loser's signature for 1 week?

We'd have to set and end date.

;-)

I doubt if Musky has recovered his voice yet, njjohn. It kinda messes up your mind the first time you see one.

That wouldn't really be fair to you, Cotter, & I'm nothing if not fair.

Edited by Sasfooty

^ It's funny you say that. My pal and his buddy after their sighting had troubles saying "Bigfoot", they kept saying 'bear' b/c 'bigfoot doesn't exist'.

It was a weird experience and had affected them for a long time.

Hi Sas!

Care to make a friendly bet on this?

Say, winner gets to pick loser's signature for 1 week?

We'd have to set and end date.

;-)

Bigfooter bets eh? Crazyness crazyness LOL

Not being a smart mouth but what is the reason you are so convinced it's true given Dyer's history? I honestly haven't really been following this but the fact that you seem pretty certain intrigues me and makes me not want to dismiss it out-of-hand. Is there something I've missed or is it just a feeling you have or something more? I'm not talking about your belief in the existence, I'm talking about the reason you believe this particular story. Thanks.