Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest thermalman

Wow maybe I will find time to trawl through all of your endless posts in other theads and post them in one long stream and see how you feel? Will I do that......no because I am sane :)

Others? Others? I think maybe you are keeping imaginary friends.....

Just answering your question about "if I read the thread".

@Jacki why are you attacking thermalman he has asked you legimate questions concerning why you believe this story and you want to belittle him ? thats not cool. Ill i want is some factual proof not blind belief. And you cant have it both ways if you believe this story than you believe RD

Doglover, just read back through this thread & you can get a good idea.

And Jacki, I think they'll be too busy pulling feet out of their mouths to be picking on you much longer. :D

Sas Really? your better than this. You been around and seen all the hoaxers come and go and now you also are falling into the RD Trap!? Say it isnt so!!!!

Edited by adam2323

@Jacki why are you attacking thermalman he has asked you legimate questions concerning why you believe this story and you want to belittle him ? thats not cool. Ill i want is some factual proof not blind belief. And you cant have it both ways if you believe this story than you believe RD

No he wasnt he just wanted to pick on me for a laugh cos he was bored and I annoy him - thats all. Why isnt he picking on VioletX or anyone else who has the same viewpoints as me? No, he just decided he would pick on me for fun.

Sas Really? your better than this. You been around and seen all the hoaxers come and go and now you also are falling into the RD Trap!? Say it isnt so!!!!

Really.

And it has nothing to do with what that creep says. (He's not a member here, is he?)

Looks like we have another boys vs girls scenario folks.... The ladies sure fall for old Rick's charms.

@sasfooty - With your track record you'll be just fine. :spiteful:

Guest thermalman

Ah you love me really. Shall I send you a signed picture of me and my dog both smiling at the camera?

Quit picking on me? ;)

I have to say that I don't think thermalmans question was out of line. Considering what we are discussing, I think it is prudent to politely ask for clarification if one perceives some sort of discrepancy. He did that, and your response clarified it well I think. I don't see anyone picking on anyone.

Edited by dmaker

Gotch Sasfooty. I know just exactly what you mean. Thanks so much for answering. I believe we're on the same page.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Yessirreeee!!!

It absolutely is. This isn't strange at all compared to some truth. :)