Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I'll be "monitoring" this thread on my phone (hidden in my lap) at work. If anyone finds statements/news, I hope they post it right away! I'm sure you all are on top of it, keeping us lurkers in the loop. Thank you!

OK guys...back on topic..LOL

I expect a statement from Musky ANY TIME now...we can then feed on that for while.

Where will the statement be? FBFB?

Do you guys really believe that Dyer has had 27,000 views on his website today and normally averages 18,000-20,000? I honestly doubt it's that many, but if it is how much money does he make off of that?

I've been thinking for awhile that he is doing all of this to make money from hits/views. When all this started he started his own blog and radio show, but I really didn't think very many people were paying him much attention. He ripped off Shawn when he started his blog because Shawn's blog is bigfoot evidence so he called his bigfoot evidence news. He even uses the same little bigfoot looking icon on his page that Shawn uses. He has also claimed many times that Shawn and team tazer hoaxed the sierra kills to get hits on their sites.

Guest thermalman

@ JLB...........its unfortunate that sometimes tough questions need to be asked of someone who just "pops" up on the forum. With the constant attack from trolls, socket puppets, and hoaxers, it's not unreasonable to ask questions to those whose stories have a noticeable deviation in them. I'm a team player, and it's sometimes hard to nail down the personalities of the "unseen" on the net. My sincerest public apology to you if you feel personally attacked by me, as no personal maliciousness was intended. Just a "feeling out" of your stance in this thread is all that was intended. :)

Edited by thermalman

Guest miller44

Do you guys really believe that Dyer has had 27,000 views on his website today and normally averages 18,000-20,000? I honestly doubt it's that many, but if it is how much money does he make off of that?

I've been thinking for awhile that he is doing all of this to make money from hits/views. When all this started he started his own blog and radio show, but I really didn't think very many people were paying him much attention. He ripped off Shawn when he started his blog because Shawn's blog is bigfoot evidence so he called his bigfoot evidence news. He even uses the same little bigfoot looking icon on his page that Shawn uses. He has also claimed many times that Shawn and team tazer hoaxed the sierra kills to get hits on their sites.

I guess that's why Bigfoot Evidence is the one and only site that is not running Dyer's story page one today. Actually they haven't mentioned it at all. Funny I was just over there on their forums talking about that (why the story hasn't shown up there). Makes sense now, thanks.

Edited by miller44

@ JLB...........its unfortunate that sometimes tough questions need to be asked of someone who just "pops" up on the forum. With the constant attack from trolls, socket puppets, and hoaxers, it's not unreasonable to ask questions to those whose stories have a noticeable deviation in them. It's sometimes hard to nail down the personalities of the "unseen" on the net. My sincerest public apology to you if you feel personally attacked by me, as no maliciousness was intended, but just a "feeling out" of your stance in this thread. :)

Thank you thermalman for apologising. I did find it quite unpleasant having so many of my quotes posted like that - because you took all my arguments out of context to what the other quotes were I was responding to. The thing is, that I really havent had deviations? Those stories came up on the net about Dyers arrest claims and as with everything on the net, it spread and I picked up on it. Yes it really shocked me but whatever Rick Dyer has or hasnt done in his private life, hasnt really affected how I feel about this story. I wasnt deviating - I am perplexed that you thought I had. I have actually made a point of (stupidly) being very personal and open about myself on many of my posts as I dislike being 'unseen'.

It's scientifically impossible to maintain a corpse of any kind for 5 months in the conditions that were explained. It's really as simple as that. If you want to question the information and where it came from, it leads to Dyer giving false information to Musky's lawyer (a lie) or Musky giving false information to us (a lie).

The cookie crumbles.

This topic is interesting in that it has the necessary ingredients for a amusing read, with however non believable claims, true or not, and a cast of charactors both good guys and less than stellar guys. A spy novel plot, mysterious back stories, people unwillingly pulled into the fray. Real life, sorta, interactions among the observers, most having a good laugh at the expense of the protagonists and forty five people following an internet message board waiting on the next bit of information, latest rageous or outrageous claim from people with known issues of violent tendencies, and peripheral supporting character with inferred child molestation advocacy. All linked into a story making the claim of maybe the biggest biological and social discovery in human history. Some conflicted people, I being one, even knowing the outcome, would be pleased to be wrong and feel self loathing for being pleased to be wrong. Ah, the emotions of it all. I think I will just decide that even if its true, I will still dislike and abhor the shooter, hate that it was him who "discovered" the creature, but man up eat crow congratulate the ones who were correct and respect their foresight in the matter and embrace and live with my bitterness. But my story has a happy ending, because either way I have had fun. And the only thing you take is the love you make..JL

Cheer, People Booger

I personally think that before Musky gets any credibility, he will have to reveal who he is!

Lhlyda, you have been hinting for some time now. Do you know who he is and how does his real identity improve his credibility?

Guest miller44

Day by day some here get closer to knowing the truth.....that Dyer is a hoaxer. :stinker:

KB

That is an undeniable fact, and anyone who doesn't know it probably should. However, that fact aside, based on the sounding of both undercurrents and surface eddies of my own gut, for what it's worth, I am willing to finally say that I feel (along with JackLB, VioletX, and Hawk-o) that I believe RD's Sept 6th claim is true, and that there is a real body which was viewed by Musky and whoever.

Though in this circle I'm just another "unseen" In real life I'm a real person, with a good heart and not too bad of a brain. So I wanted to cast my Lot before Musky officially posts, and whoever else officially posts; so there, I've said it. YES.

Lhlyda, you have been hinting for some time now. Do you know who he is and how does his real identity improve his credibility?

No I don't know who he is, who does?

He studied under Rene Dahinden! That is a pretty good claim. Is it true? We will only know when we know his real name.

So anybody on FB, or a blog with a made up name can be believed?

That is my point.

Capturing / killing BF has been in the works in the Biscardi/Dyer camp since 2005, maybe longer. Now Musky has come into being for 2 years and is what we are sitting here waiting to declare this real or hoax!

A lot riding on someone unknown!

Guest VioletX

I'll be "monitoring" this thread on my phone (hidden in my lap) at work. If anyone finds statements/news, I hope they post it right away! I'm sure you all are on top of it, keeping us lurkers in the loop. Thank you!

lol,I wish I could hide my lap top fromm everyone in my house so no one knows I am monitoring things.