Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Day by day some here get closer to knowing the truth.....that Dyer is a hoaxer. :stinker:

KB

Not soon enough

That is an undeniable fact, and anyone who doesn't know it probably should. However, that fact aside, based on the sounding of both undercurrents and surface eddies of my own gut, for what it's worth, I am willing to finally say that I feel (along with JackLB, VioletX, and Hawk-o) that I believe RD's Sept 6th claim is true, and that there is a real body which was viewed by Musky and whoever.

Though in this circle I'm just another "unseen" In real life I'm a real person, with a good heart and not too bad of a brain. So I wanted to cast my Lot before Musky officially posts, and whoever else officially posts; so there, I've said it. YES.

And the blind insanity continues

From FBFB

We can confirmed, with multiple sources, Musky Allen has finished his trip to see Rick Dyer. Below are pics of Rick and Musky. (top left) in the car to the site and (right) after they have returned from their visit just outside the Excalibur hotel in Las Vegas NV.

and then in the comments:

There are legal documents involved, it can only get done so fast. This is as much info as can be given out at this time.

That is an undeniable fact, and anyone who doesn't know it probably should. However, that fact aside, based on the sounding of both undercurrents and surface eddies of my own gut, for what it's worth, I am willing to finally say that I feel (along with JackLB, VioletX, and Hawk-o) that I believe RD's Sept 6th claim is true, and that there is a real body which was viewed by Musky and whoever.

Though in this circle I'm just another "unseen" In real life I'm a real person, with a good heart and not too bad of a brain. So I wanted to cast my Lot before Musky officially posts, and whoever else officially posts; so there, I've said it. YES.

Ah welcome to our mad world Miller44 - do you want a nice cup of tea or a pint of beer? :)

Whenever Musky officially posts will not change a thing for me. He will, undoubtedly, post that he saw a body. Who cares? Show me the Monkey! Until the existence of BF is confirmed and accepted by scientific method as a new species, then anything that happens in this ridiculous side show means absolutely nothing--regardless of what Musky may, or may not, say.

I guess that's why Bigfoot Evidence is the one and only site that is not running Dyer's story page one today. Actually they haven't mentioned it at all. Funny I was just over there on their forums talking about that (why the story hasn't shown up there). Makes sense now, thanks.

I saw that..they blatantly IGNORE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM! I even posted that there...LOL

It's pretty tempting to think it's the real deal. I don't buy it...I say he has a fake body...we'll soon see, although...unless Musky points to that, we'll have to wait for DNA/Expert confirmation. I'm particularly interested in Musky's description of the gun shot wound..in detail.

Edited by ronn1

I do know Dyer is making money on hoaxing, that is his MO. I know that he also LOVES attention and a look back at his video and joking at all of the people who actually believed him sticks in my crall bigtime. Maybe this video needs to be seen again;

KB

Guest VioletX

I saw that..they blatantly IGNORE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM! I even posted that there...LOL

There is so much history there, between Team Tazer and RD, atfirst they were blogging about it , even when they found out that RD made the tent video, then some drama went down and end result is there is no love at all between RD and Team Tazer and BFE.

I do know Dyer is making money on hoaxing, that is his MO. I know that he also LOVES attention and a look back at his video and joking at all of the people who actually believed him sticks in my crall bigtime. Maybe this video needs to be seen again;

KB

His primary goal has never been about BF...it's been about HIM. Does that preclude him from bagging one? NO....but it goes a LONG WAY in pointing to a hoax of epic proportions.

Looks like we have another boys vs girls scenario folks.... The ladies sure fall for old Rick's charms.

@sasfooty - With your track record you'll be just fine. :spiteful:

Hey don't count me in that club! ( sorry girls )

Edited by simplyskyla