Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I do know Dyer is making money on hoaxing, that is his MO. I know that he also LOVES attention and a look back at his video and joking at all of the people who actually believed him sticks in my crall bigtime. Maybe this video needs to be seen again;

KB

The thing is KB, even if he has got a body, he wont get any acclaim for it. He will get money, but then his fame will all be lost in the long and great history of the sasquatch. :)

The thing is KB, even if he has got a body, he wont get any acclaim for it. He will get money, but then his fame will all be lost in the long and great history of the sasquatch. :)

If he was to actually have a body of BF, you don't think he would be famous for that? Oh well, he doesn't have a body anyways.

I just watched the MOST bizarre youtube I have ever seen in my life that Rick Dyer did 3 weeks ago.....oh my. Check his vids out there and you may start to believe what I have beed telling you all.

KB

Guest VioletX

Looks like we have another boys vs girls scenario folks.... The ladies sure fall for old Rick's charms.

@sasfooty - With your track record you'll be just fine. :spiteful:

Girls like Chris Noel and Miller and me???

I am glad that Sasfooty will be ok though, what a relief!

I just watched the MOST bizarre youtube I have ever seen in my life that Rick Dyer did 3 weeks ago.....oh my. Check his vids out there and you may start to believe what I have beed telling you all.

KB

I lasted 30 seconds. He obviously forgot to take his meds that day.

Hey don't count me in that club! ( sorry girls )

Huge apologies SS! You're one of the guys tonight!!

@Violet - Where is Chris? Have you seen the cover for his book? Lol! As for Miller... Well there is always one!

Guest Thepattywagon

If I ever sign on for a Bigfoot expedition in the N Georgia mountains, I'll be sure to hand my $500 to 'bigfooters' who don't believe Bigfoot exists. This should greatly increase the odds of one strolling into camp in search of a slab of ribs.

Guest VioletX

yeah Glascow join us for a wee tea with scotch and mind you, wear your kilt! :D

Ontario,lol, weren't you paying attention during yesterdays session involving the prostitute accusations, those charges were dropped, he was actually not involved.

Edited by VioletX