Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

People say no one likes to be made fun of and ridiculed. Obviously Mr. Dyer is a great example of someone who does. I can see some pyschiatrist or organization wishing to study him as a bonafide test subject and release a paper detailing his mental and emotional processes.

Gimlin had to answer that way because that is ALWAYS a possibility. If you go to Africa and see a gorilla, it's possible you have been hoaxed. Did Gimlin really think there was any possibility that what he saw was anything other than a sasquatch? No.

Shouldn't put all this conversation on the appropriate thread? This one is getting big enough as it is..lol.

Iam back!!! from having a….er…*cough* holiday…and I saw after the Meldrum/musky email scandal somebody wrote that this thread was dead, but I got out my stethoscope and I quickly found a very very strong pulse.

Well well well, Ronn1 has changed his mind and joined us. Well done Ronn1. J I think it is fascinating that you have changed your mind, given that you are a BF sceptic and actually, it seems to me the reason for this change of heart is (and correct me if I am wrong) it is because of the ‘heart’ or ‘emotional’ aspect that is becoming ever more apparent in this story. What I mean is, last week we saw and heard Rick Dyer and Musky put their hearts on their sleeves on the radio show. I heard a grown man cry, I heard anger, I heard desperation, I heard pleading, it was a whole gamut of basic human emotions right there live. If that were acting then RD and Musky should be working alongside the likes of Patrick Stewart. No, that was real*. No crocodile tears, no scripts, no rehearsals, it was unedited unrehearsed basic human behaviour. And the emotion coming from Rick Dyer was and has been for many months now, a desperation for people to forgive him and believe him this time. He has apologised over and over again. He just wants to be forgiven and liked – that’s so apparent.*

As for the Muskygate-Meldrumgate email malarkey personally if I had, or were about to go see evidence of one of the worlds greatest mysteries, my emails would probably be completely incoherent! Dr Meldrum should maybe take legal measures to clear up the accusations, but at the end of the day, there will still be the matter of the body that is going to be exposed to all of us.

And now Christopher Noel has made a statement and a now a Minnow poster, obviously designed by a proper designer too WOW…..!!

This story is the stuff of Shakespeare. Oh yeah!! And I say:

‘Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Or close the wall up with our English dead.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man

As modest stillness and humility:

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the tiger’

Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (imitating tiger) J

* yes yes I can hear some of you laughing

NDA doesn't cover receipts.. otherwise he couldn't have described anything that he has. He can describe the penis, but he can't show a receipt lol. Only in the world of RD.

I don't think you can assume NDA doesn't cover a bill. It may preclude ALL documents from being revealed.

Shouldn't put all this conversation on the appropriate thread? This one is getting big enough as it is..lol.

It is directly related to the topic at hand; certainly more than this comment.

You know ‘team’, I reacon we will have to start closing our applications for folks to join our exclusive 'club' soon on the grounds that it will be too easy to get in. hehe

Anyone want to jump aboard before the train pulls out of the station?

Toot Toot!! :music:

Anyone noticed that the film poster is now gone from this guy's website?

http://www.notanothercreative.com/project/shooting-bigfoot/

That's a significant development. It's confirmation of its authenticity. I imagine that Minnow's marketing dept. was very upset at having that asset out there without their consent. It also shows the ignorance of those involved as to how important this subject is to its followers.

Couple things.

#1 - Penske has several locations in San Antonio that rents refrigerated trucks. 30k will dang near buy you one. Someone overspent considerably on a reefer truck.

#2 - Norseman - I ran out of plusses plussing your posts - some day I hope to have a drink or two with you. Right on man!

#3 - ronn1 - I am disappointed in you brother.

With respect.

FWIW, Dyer reads both his e-mail to Meldrum from Sept. 13th and Meldrums response from last week aloud on his last show: 0:55:11 until 0:59:57 time mark.

KB has told me Meldrum said he has had NO communication with Dyer or Musky...interesting. I heard Dyer read the emails last night as well. It sure didn't look like he was faking it either, since I had the video feed and could see him read it.

Edited by ronn1

That's a significant development. It's confirmation of its authenticity. I imagine that Minnow's marketing dept. was very upset at having that asset out there without their consent. It also shows the ignorance of those involved as to how important this subject is to its followers.

Do I detect a teetering to the no-hoax side of the fence, or are you already there & I missed it?

It is directly related to the topic at hand; certainly more than this comment.

I can't think of a better use for this thread that to turn it into a conversation about the PGF.

I'm saying Musky sounded entirely genuine in what he was saying. Are you saying that Musky did not sound genuine in what he was saying, or are you just saying "there is no body" because you've judged some of the other particulars in this story are untrustworthy?

BTW I freely admit that the many other particulars of the story are untrustworthy; I would be a fool to try and agrue otherwise. But in my opinion the tent video and Musky's interview (and some other tid bits) stand squarely in the face of those untrustworthy elements.

I hope that you can see that my position is not entirely one-sided, and all things considered I am not sure how anyone's opinion of this situation (either for or against) could be one-sided unless they had blinders on. At present there is considerable reason to question, yet still there is also some reason to believe.

To be polarized at this point and time seems unwarranted to me.

Again>>>> right on the money Miller.

The email Dyer sent to Meldrum back in September just said "hello, keep up the good work". That is all it said and Dyer got all crazy upset because Meldrum did not get back with him after that.

Dyer read all of the messages he and Meldrum had recently and nobody in their right mind would take those exchanges the way that Dyer did. Meldrum actually contacted him and was trying to clear things up. He went on and on about how he despises Meldrum now and that Meldrum is a fake. He also said that anybody who says this is a hoax does not believe in bigfoot, which is ridiculous as well.

Dyer and Musky act like spoiled rotten 15 year olds and it is really pathetic. They both trash everyone who does to them what they do to people on a daily basis. Musky spends every waking hour telling people they are wrong and where is the proof, but Meldrum reads Muskys ridiculous statement about contacting him and says it never happened so we should ignore him. Musky hears that and trashes Meldrum for not believing him and Musky trashes everyone for questioning everything he says about this body and for taking his statement wrong.

Any intelligent person would take his statement the way we all did and the same goes for what Meldrum said about it. Dyer thinks and reacts the same way and those guys are both despicable human beings as far as I'm concerned.

Ok, just for fun, how about we do a bit of armchair forensics. So first, i am looking for someone to confirm that Rick himself made the claim that the Bigfoot was 8foot 9 inches tall, and 68? lbs? (I am going off memory here, but it struck home because one of the early classic signs of lying, is producing too much detail).

Anyway, assuming I am remembering somewhat correctly: so we go to post # 4308, which has the link to a facebook page, with a photo of this bigfoot, with a clipboard set up against the body. So at last, we can do a bit of comparative inquiry.

So on my computer screen, the clipboard measures 3.0 cm across. And compare that to the one in my office, which is 21 cm across.

so that math is easy, each cm on my screen equates to 7 cm in real life.

Now we go to the body, It measures 20 cm from head to where the photo ends, which looks to be about the knee of said animal.

That means that the portion of the body in view is 20 X 7 cm, or 140 cm long. about 4 foot 8 inches. That means from the knee down this thing has to be 4 feet . you as a human, you have maybe 2 foot of length below the knee. So that meansthis things knees would hit you asbout mid torso! but the rest of the body is portioned about the same as a human.

Has anyone reported that bigfoot has lower legs that are stilt like?