Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Why - what did you do? Did you send him and email and beg him to come back?? What did you do Violet ??? ;)

I was trying to network and get him hooked up with KB...that kind of well, backfired. Read back a few pages.

Although , he might have been planning apologize to Randles anyway :cool:

Edited by VioletX

Oh sure if Randle sees it but I have serious doubts he will just another ploy to extend the hoax

He's on his way soon..this week. Same as Musky...that is unless you believe in the SHILL THESIS.

Guest VioletX

Oh, I read all that. No, this isn't your fault - Dyer just can't help himself - that's all.

Good, I am innocent like a kitten.

Edited by VioletX

He's on his way soon..this week. Same as Musky...that is unless you believe in the SHILL THESIS.

He's been invited. He's respected and his integrity is unquestionably. But just Cuzco he's invited doesn't mean a thing. Tine will tell if he ever gets to see it

This whole thing sounds more and more scripted each day. Forget about the 5 steps to a Hoax, This is ground breaking hoaxing here. Now the latest kiss and make up with the former antagonist, whose name he drug through the mud. this is classic. RD is adding so many creative layers to this thing, and all to buy more time. He doesnt even have to pay for the time, it pays for itself, this reminds me of the movie, "The Sting" member that? This is a multi layered Hoax extraordinaire, IMO. I am enjoying this so much. There is not one part of me, that says, "Wait a minute... this could be the real deal". Because: The body never would have left the great state of Texas.

Period.

think about it. how or why would a private landowner allow this to slip away? How or why would the state of Texas allow this to slip away? there;'s only two kinds of land here, Basically Private and Gubment owned. How did he abscond with this Texas State Treasure?

Shill or not, Musky's ruined in the community. Same with Rick. He might get his 5 minutes of fame and his name would be associated with it, but do you honestly think after he's sold the body anyone would want him anywhere near them in the field or laboratory? You can't bust onto the scene with years of lies and backtracking your words and then say, ok let get serious. He'd be blacklisted by any serious research endeavors. He'd be the example of what not to do and nothing more.

BFF Patron

.......How did he abscond with this Texas State Treasure?

One Scenario:

Bigfoot was on his last breath but still had that extra oomph of levitation that pulled him and Dyer over the border scot-free

from the Lone Star state. :o

Second Scenario:

Bugs left BF a personal plot in the Texas Bigfoot graveyard, and "he" didn't make it out of the Lone-Star state at all; only the wax figure of one made the move to the black-jack tables.

Dyer isn't really eating any humble anything. He is simply doing what he does.

When I read that first sentence, I thought you were going to say this:

Dyer isn't really eating any humble anything. He is simply eating.

Like Ketchum?

Like Derek Randles. Your questioning his integrity? WHY!!?

Edited by AaronD
to correct improper name

BFF Patron

Shill or not, Musky's ruined in the community. Same with Rick. He might get his 5 minutes of fame and his name would be associated with it, but do you honestly think after he's sold the body anyone would want him anywhere near them in the field or laboratory? You can't bust onto the scene with years of lies and backtracking your words and then say, ok let get serious. He'd be blacklisted by any serious research endeavors. He'd be the example of what not to do and nothing more.

Yeah but Biscardi comes out snake-eyes! As always!

Guest JiggyPotamus

I accidentally came across the 3 part video about this on Youtube last night, and now I was checking to see if it had been mentioned here. I only watched part 2, but I was under the impression that Dyer was not the one who supposedly shot the animal, rather he was contacted later to view the body. Or was it someone else who was contacted? And the FB/FB guy did the interview I listened to as well.

That interview was VERY convincing, but obviously there is no evidence to back this up. If the guy who says he saw the animal was lying, he is extremely convincing. I did not catch what the facility was supposed to be, or who was analyzing this thing, but he said the guy that took him to view the body and himself were given about 20 minutes to look at it. He said the body was lying on its back, on a table, eyes closed and palms down. It was an intriguing interview, but as I implied earlier, I do not know if Dyer was the one who gave the interview.

I remember however that this person being interviewed was touted as a former believer turned skeptic, which makes it sound like it carries more weight, as skeptic makes it seem like it is legitimate. I confess this could have been another ruse, and I am not really familiar with this man at all, so I have no real idea. I am quite positive that bodies have been handled by people in the past, and it will happen multiple times in the future I'm sure...it simply makes sense. Not many bodies, but a handful over the years. Having seen one of these animals, a good sized male, I know they are real, and this is why I conclude that there has to have been bodies found by now. Why the public is not informed I can only guess.

One Scenario:

Bigfoot was on his last breath but still had that extra oomph of levitation that pulled him and Dyer over the border scot-free

from the Lone Star state. :o

Second Scenario:

Bugs left BF a personal plot in the Texas Bigfoot graveyard, and "he" didn't make it out of the Lone-Star state at all; only the wax figure of one made the move to the black-jack tables.

Ahh good ole Bugs, the cemetary is in a little Plum thicket, near to Elm Creek up North aways. He is missed.