Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Ronn said

I'm not an expert on NDA's, maybe Melissa can help out, but my understanding is that a NDA is a legally binding contract. I can't see that you can try to hold someone's feet to the fire on one. If is it violated, you have legal recourse, correct? This has been a red flag for me throughout all of this anyway. All this talk, all this information leaked out bit by bit, Musky visiting the body. With real NDAs in place, how likely would it be for all this to occur.

And why has RD yanked many of his radio shows and youtube videos from the Internet now?

And Melissa, you most certainly deserve an award for listening to that show, I couldn't do it.

NDA's are most certainly enforceable, and very common when someone has information they do not want disclosed.

Well - I have the uncanny ability to block anything I find unimportant - and pick right up on the important... Oddly enough - I spent the majority of my time wishing it would end. LOL. I didn't learn anything. No, I'm not shocked. :)

NJ.. Boy I would have really liked to have seen Dyer claim he used a pistol in this instance....that would IMPEACH him big time. Unfortuneately, we don't have that..so, for me, it's a rumor for now.

Edited by ronn1

So all know and it is in writing here.....I am asking both Meldrum and Randles if they have been contacted.

KB

Can't wait to hear. But why would he go to the trouble of getting Randles and Meldrum out there when in a month, all will be revealed? What happened to not wanting to convince anyone of anything. He just wanted to convince Musky. Methinks this is an effort to stir up conversation.

But hey, I'm all ears. Can't wait to hear what Meldrum and Randles have to say.

Funny, that Dyer says Derek and Meldrum are going to see the body because I've been thinking that might happen all day today. I wasn't sure I was even going to bring it up though because I thought I might be crazy for even thinking it.

Dyer said recently that Derek offered to help him get protection for sasquatch and then last night towards the end Dyer said my friend, Derek Randalls told me I should be the bigger man and stop arguing with everyone. Shortly after that he said his people were working on somebody really big in the bigfoot world seeing the body and that that person has trashed him before. I don't think Meldrum has actually ever trashed him, but in Dyer's mind he has.

I even thought that maybe Derek had already seen the body and wanted Meldrum to see it. I was thinking one of the reason's Dyer is taking his videos down is because he trashes Meldrum so much in those videos. Derek likely hasn't seen the body yet, but we know somebody in the bigfoot world has and maybe they have talked to Derek.

Anyway, that was something I was thinking about today at work and it's pure speculation. I was thinking it was either happening or Dyer was hinting at it just to stir things up. Keep in mind though that I have always leaned heavily towards this whole thing being a lie, but I just can't help but speculate about it.

KB- I sent your post to Dyer to see what I could do, his reply:

Rick Dyer

Derek Randles will see body with Meldrum! please post this!

KB is no one to me! Mickey Mouse would see it 1st!

Wow. Violetx do you think he was being serious?

Come to think of it: maybe this is the "big thing" that was supposed to happen this week?

Edited by Didi68

Guest VioletX

Wow. Violetx do you think he was being serious?

Come to think of it: maybe this is the "big thing" that was supposed to happen this week?

Yes.

Early when I was speculating, I was thinking that Meldrum was the only one really "big" that had "bashed" him so it iwas logical to me.

Hello everybody.

Yes, Rick Dyer has invited me down to see the body. That is true. I have spoke to Dr Meldrum about it but I will not speak for him. He has been invited as well. At this point he has not said if he will be going or not. I will also say this. I've been in contact with Rick for a while now. He and I certainly do not agree on many subjects, but that being said, he has always been very respectful with me on a personal level. I have advised him to stop being so negative and try hard to take the high road when ever he can. I think part of the reason he's invited me down is because I've never publicly went after him. I always try very hard to take the high road myself. That is a tall order in the sometimes very immature BF research world. He also knows I will not lie about what I see. People may come after me for being involved at all, but so be it. I've been in Bigfoot research for almost three decades and getting involved in things does indeed lead to discovery.

On a side note, going to Las Vegas for a couple of days and taking a break from the hornets nest sounds really good. :D It's win win.

DR

If that is the case...they MUST be the ones. Find it hard to believe though..since he said Meldrum would have to stand in line with all the rest when body is finally on display to the public. Said Meldrum would NEVER get a private viewing.

Hello everybody.

Yes, Rick Dyer has invited me down to see the body. That is true. I have spoke to Dr Meldrum about it but I will not speak for him. He has been invited as well. At this point he has not said if he will be going or not. I will also say this. I've been in contact with Rick for a while now. He and I certainly do not agree on many subjects, but that being said, he has always been very respectful with me on a personal level. I have advised him to stop being so negative and try hard to take the high road when ever he can. I think part of the reason he's invited me down is because I've never publicly went after him. I always try very hard to take the high road myself. That is a tall order in the sometimes very immature BF research world. He also knows I will not lie about what I see. People may come after me for being involved at all, but so be it. I've been in Bigfoot research for almost three decades and getting involved in things does indeed lead to discovery.

On a side note, going to Las Vegas for a couple of days and taking a break from the hornets nest sounds really good. :D It's win win.

DR

WHOA....I'm stunned!

So you'll see the body BEFORE the release of the film???

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

^ Thank you for letting us know Derek, I hope it works out with Dr. Meldrum, that would be fantastic!

(Epic even) :)

Edited by VioletX

Thanks Derek....since you answered here, disregard my PM to call me. I am anxious to hear from you when you go there! In the meatime, I will try and contact meldrum too.

KB