The Kill Club

norseman

Yup! 

Just make sure to document the kill site and get a long/lat. But don't pull a smeja and leave without something tangible!

Smeja.... SMH. I have wondered about that story ever since I first heard it. So many questions that im sure he is tired of hearing. I cannot say how i would have reacted but as an 80%er I wish he had recovered something definitive.

Im just going to have to read the entire post...i have so many questions and thoughts that have probably already been addressed.

BFF Patron

Norseman:   Meldrum mentioned the same parts in pretty much the same order as Krantz when I asked but he also mentioned thigh bone.     That demonstrates bipedal locomotion by how the thigh fits the hip socket.    Could you imagine the big controversy after someone supplies a skeleton being that it was not really bipedal.    Somehow I do not think a body or skeleton will be the end of the controversy.     Like you said about Smeja, whoever produces the body better have supporting documentation that provided evidence it was collected/ killed in North America.    Full pictures taken of the body where it fell, before it was moved, from all directions so the kill site can be matched to the photo and body before the body is moved.    Just think of all the controversy trying to fix the exact location of the P/G film.   Time taken to document will pay off later.   Something like the documentation done at murder scene is probably necessary.    Otherwise main stream scientist skeptics will be accusing the provider with getting the body in Asia someplace.    They are not going to give up on ape free North America easily.    That whole proof of existence thing is not going to be an easy matter.   

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

A femur is the biggest longest bone in the body. It's really not as practical in a slash and dash scenario.

As far as proof of existence, if the whole body can be retrieved at location (minus the proof you supplied)? That's obviously a best case scenario.

I quarter elk with nothing more than a trail axe. Smaller yet would be a hatchet or a woods pal.

And finally small folding saws are super light and would do the job, with a bone blade.

If you know what your doing you could do it with a pocket knife. You just need to find the disc between the vertebrae and sever that as oppose to trying to cut the bone vertebrae itself. Same goes for hands or feet....,, target the joints. But it does take more time.

Edited by norseman

I have always used a pocket knife or leatherman with a small saw to quater out deer, antelope and barbary sheep. It makes sense that something bigger would be needed in the case of a Bigfoot. However I feel that due to the potential need to hurry you may not have time to carefully remove the evidence you need. That being said a larger folding hand saw may be best. Just kinda thinking in the post here.

Norseman, have you seen them before?

Edited by Hx22826

Ok, so I don't buy into the BS and call you on it, it's a petty squabble. There is no reputable biologist who has an ounce of field experience who thinks that, yes there ar crackpots in every field, including this one. Personally, I wish you guys would seek fantasy elsewhere. Would that there were a serious forum to visit. 

Yes they do, but there is a monstrously large difference between using it to communicate and using it as a weapon. Just because they communicate with it does not, by default, mean they can use it as a weapon. Had you bothered to look it up you would see the simple truth that it requires a lot of energy.........not the kind produced by biological organisms. Strange how all of you run from the truth when it's presented to you.

Oh bloody forgive me master, but I live and hunt Bigfoot here. I don't get a hoot in the woods about the rest of the world. I keep hoping people will wake up but it's too much to hope for really. But then if the world wasn't filled with followers then the occasional leader wouldn't stand out.

True about leaders standing out in a world of followers but it's nature. Now let's get back to the strategy of getting a specimen to the media.

Challenges:

1. Extremely elusive

A. Nocturnal

B. Lack of known migration pattern if pattern even exists

C. Camouflage colors

D. Stealthy movement

E. Tree movement breaks up following his prints

2 Big, powerful and fast

A. Traps won't work

B. Too fast to chase

C. Dangerous

3. Unpredictable 

A. Seen at day and night

B. Skittish most times but not always

C. Some say their dangerous killers/some say not- most likely both?

D. Migration patterns again

E. Is there more than 1 subspecies?

1. What are the differing characteristics/temperaments? 

4. Intelligent(?) and we're not sure to what degree

A. Their own language or not?

B. Variety of methods to communicate?

I quarter elk with nothing more than a trail axe. Smaller yet would be a hatchet or a woods pal.

And finally small folding saws are super light and would do the job, with a bone blade.

If you know what your doing you could do it with a pocket knife. You just need to find the disc between the vertebrae and sever that as oppose to trying to cut the bone vertebrae itself. Same goes for hands or feet....,, target the joints. But it does take more time.

I'd use a strong well made fillet knife then hacksaw.

I have always used a pocket knife or leatherman with a small saw to quater out deer, antelope and barbary sheep. It makes sense that something bigger would be needed in the case of a Bigfoot. However I feel that due to the potential need to hurry you may not have time to carefully remove the evidence you need. That being said a larger folding hand saw may be best. Just kinda thinking in the post here.

Norseman, have you seen them before?

Just tracks in deep snow one time.

Just tracks in deep snow one time.

Still more than myself. I have experienced nothing I can attribute to a Bigfoot. Believe me i want to though.

Mentioning keeping the head, does that mean a "vitals" area shot would be best for evidence sake? Seems to me that a head shot would be the way to go to put one down in one shot. Seeing as how no one really knows what the chest of a bigfoot looks like on the inside....... Would a foot and hand be sufficient to prove exsistence?

I would still take the head, pick up the pieces as best you can and throw it in the bag. They can reconstruct the skull cap, even if there are pieces missing..........but you will be giving them tissue as well. It's going to be a Biology gold mine!

dunsworth_figure1.jpg

agreed ^^.

any animal / human with a well centered  head shot / smashed brain should be down for the count and provide evidence to scoop up

Edited by Doc Holliday

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic