The Kill Club

norseman

It is the ONLY way to prove its existence.  No video, audio, or picture will ever considered proof, it will always be suspect.  I almost pity the poor guy who finally pulls the trigger on one of these things.  A big part of this community will probably give him the Frankenstein treatment, and break out the pitchforks and torches.  

BFF Patron

Wendijo you probably got that right.     Justin Smeja got similar treatment.     Half the BF community were disgusted with him because they think he made it up and the other half were because if you take him for his word he shot a juvenile and just left the body there.   The television special with Sykes did not help his image when his supposed BF sample turned out to be black bear.   Talk about a flash in the pan as far as being famous and infamous all at the same time.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

I too think a body is the only way this whole thing will be resolved. We have plenty of pics and other types of evidence but still science doughts this animal. I have never seen one but the dude that studies tracks and brought out the dermal ridges is what got  me believeing in bigfoot. I'm going to use my foxpro call up on the Cohutta Jan and Feb next year (2019). I have no idea if it'll work but,,, it should be fun... 

I call in Bears and Coyotes like clockwork. And also use a fawn decoy.

No Bigfeet yet!

Good luck bud!

• gigantor unpinned this topic