Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

--OFFICIAL STAFF STATEMENT--

Just a quick favor to ask....

Please remember that both Justin, and Dr. Ketchum are members here, and while for now things being discussed have been running from "ok" to kind of "in the grey area" of what's permissible under forum rules, there's been a few posts where its starting to get a little too personal. Please be careful ?

I fully understand and appreciate some of the tensions involved, and also that some of you have relationships and situations outside the forums, that have as a result of circumstances, created more tension.

Please let's keep it from creating a bad situation here....?

Thanks !!

PS- If anyone has comments or questions, please PM me... do not quote or respond to this staff directive.

BFF Patron

SY, and Mods - I made a reply post to SY's last post, much earlier today, but I can't see it.

However, the main page that lists all the general discussion threads, does show that I was the last to post here.

It seems that I often have to make a post, in order to then be able to see the most recent posts. Any insights for me?

EDIT - yep, once again, it was only after I posted this that was was able to see the more recent posts.

Happened to me last night too, I searched for your same listed post in the index, found it but could not get it to load for 70 minutes. The only way it sometimes will load under those conditions, is to go under the members profile look under recent posts or find posts and then it miraculously shows up.

I have no idea what is happening but I did notice it happened to two of your posts and possibly one other members post around 6PM last night. Similar problems have been reported in the past..... I don't recall them having lasted as long as the one last night though.

Edited by bipedalist

Didn't she say on C2C she was present when a sample was collected?

As I recall she was present to collect the remnant of a blueberry bagel with saliva on it.

"[W]e analyzed DNA from 109 samples including hair, blood, and tissue--no saliva-covered bagels."

Hhmmm — hair and blood are tissues.

Perhaps some of the newer members here are not aware that Justin spoke freely on the forum in the "Sierra Kills - A to Z" thread - good reading, check it out.

Could someone enlighten me on the outcome of the blood soaked boots, were they tested.

Not yet.

Perhaps some of the newer members here are not aware that Justin spoke freely on the forum in the "Sierra Kills - A to Z" thread - good reading, check it out.

Did he say anything about his concerns about Ketchum?

Edited by AaronD
to remove trolling

Bart said Justin was hoping to have it done by end of the weekend but he's been busy. Hopefully it's in the next couple of days. I'm looking forward to Bart's DNA study report that he hoped to have out by end of weekend as well.

Guest BartloJays

Pter-

Relax, the guy has been working 14 hr days (that's a fact) and sick (he couldn't even talk to me on the phone last night, let alone film a video).

Not sure why you're making a huge issue out of it as I agree, he shouldn't have said he'd have a video out within days or a week (whatever he said) last month and not deliver it timely, but stuff happens and like me,he'd prioritize his family for a couple impatient people on a forum. You're pretty much the only person really pestering at this point as many people (he talks to a lot of people in bigfooting) know his immediate situation and are comfortable knowing the video is coming. If you're dying to hear his voice that bad, he just squeezed an interview in last week addressing the Paulides accusations with "The Squatcher's Lounge" with Jeffrey Kelley and my good friend, Kipp Morrill.

It's coming...relax...or don't

Edited by AaronD
to remove quote of edited post

Guest Tyler H

Again, Justin has always been more concerned about the truth than about his reputation. In my books, that gets kudos. Unfortunately, in life sometimes there are more pressing priorities than satisfying the curiosity of the public. He's been defending himself for 2 years+. I'm not surprised if the urgency of such efforts may be dimming a bit. Not saying that is his position, but I don't think it's fair to expect him to keep up the same intensity in immediately declaring every thought he has, indefinitely.

As for who is the bigger tease - well, in my books, one has done everything in their power to be transparent about everything, and has made no effort to control all information surrounding the incident. One has been forthright and transparent for years. One has kept everything under lock and key. One has yet to divulge some personal interactions.

Edited by Tyler H
to remove responses to baiting