Alternative Ways Of Proving Bigfoot's Existence?

For those who subscribe to the no-kill policy, what are some other ways of getting proof that will satisfy the science community and the public?

A dead body or skeleton?

DNA?

HD video?

For those who subscribe to the no-kill policy, what are some other ways of getting proof that will satisfy the science community and the public?

A dead body or skeleton?

DNA?

HD video?

We have alleged DNA, thus far it seems to be going nowhere.

We have HD video of an alleged squatch:

http://www.sylvanic.com/

I can count individual hairs and the number of wrinkles on his nose.........

Do you see the problem here?

It's going to take a body........if your a part of the no kill club? Then your going to have to either stumble on one or a part of one in the woods, or find bleached bones that are compelling to science.

I'm pro kill, and that is because the more passive searches that most of the BF community supports doesn't seem to be yielding conclusive results.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I know this has been said before, but audio, photographs & HD video won't be able to scientifically prove Bigfoots existence. If it's really good, it might get the attention of scientists though. Kind of like the Patterson film :). With today's growing technology, there's potential to create some really convincing stuff.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I think you could add live specimen to the list. Though the logistics in obtaining one have got to be off the charts, and I'm not even going to pretend I know where to begin. Even assuming one could capture one, where and to whom do you take it? Staggering to even think about.

BFF Members- I belong to a group seeking protection in the way of hunting regulations and have been in contact with Ca. DF&W and my assemblyman. They want two things to process any documents thru the Administrative Law offices. DNA and proof showing that a least one Sasquatch lives within the boundaries of Ca. So DNA. As far as alternative ? Let me just point out as we all probably know, that the differance between evidence and proof. Of course it also matters what you want to do with any proof.

I think, personally, that when we (the BF community) learn to give up the obsession with proving it to anyone, we'll finally begin to get somewhere with our individual and collective research. That's when the answers will come.

• Upvote 2

Is Jim from Mutual and Omaha's Wild Kingdom still alive? " While Jim attemps to subdue the 800 lb. Sasquatch, will watch from the helicopter."

I think Nat-Geo quality HD footage would do the trick, as I've seen several resident skeptics say. But it would have to be extended footage of the animal doing things like eating and grooming, where we can see actual movement of the fingers and facial features. No "fleeting" footage will do it, because that can ALWAYS be faked. Extended HD footage of the animal in its natural habitat could definitely be believable.

Here is a scenario. Two researchers come upon a bigfoot going to the bathroom. One person has a good HD camera while the other has a thermal camera and they are both recording. The bigfoot finishes and then sees the researchers so he runs full speed up a steep hill. That is something that can not be faked and they can get DNA evidence and possible footprints from it running.

That's my goal anyway.

I think in the above scenerio it would also be helpful if the Bigfoot picked up a handful of it and threw it at the observers before running away, because if you are going to prove the existence of Bigfoot there might as well be some classic physical comedy involved.

SSR Team

Here is a scenario. Two researchers come upon a bigfoot going to the bathroom. One person has a good HD camera while the other has a thermal camera and they are both recording. The bigfoot finishes and then sees the researchers so he runs full speed up a steep hill. That is something that can not be faked and they can get DNA evidence and possible footprints from it running.

That's my goal anyway.

I hope you've got a big bucket.. :D