The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest thermalman

BLAST away TH, you and "Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy" have nothing. Your evidence is so falliable, that the Titanic has a better chance of staying afloat! ( And yes, that's the real name of a real ship.)

Edited by thermalman

Moderator's statement;

In reviewing the back and forths here, this thread is digressing into a shoving contest and that needs to stop. I see some are talking in both the Tar Pit and here, but this level of posting needs to be there period. DON'T go back and forth and keep the topic ON TOPIC PLEASE!! There will be no more warnings! The OPEN FORUM is not the place.

Thank you,

KB

Just read the mod statement too....... Okey dokey.

Okay, so where are we with this "paper"? Has anyone found anything redeeming about it yet? Or is the raw data the one thing necessary to pull this from the ashes?

Edited by Melissa

BLAST away TH, you and "Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy" have nothing. Your evidence is so falliable, that the Titanic has a better chance of staying afloat! ( And yes, that's the real name of a real ship.)

I am really confused. How is their evidence fallable? I have yet to see a scientific response to it. Is that forthcoming?

Guest thermalman

Missed your previous post and agreed KB. Just trying to compare truth to truth. Not truth to innuendo.

Just in case my question was lost:

Okay, so where are we with this "paper"? Has anyone found anything redeeming about it yet? Or is the raw data the one thing necessary to pull this from the ashes?

Just in case my question was lost:

I think the raw data will be necessary to even attempt to rescue this paper. I don't know if that's possible, but that's probably the only shot MK's got.

Guest poignant

And after all that huffing and puffing, not a single bigfoot was proven. Makes you wonder if bigfooters could rally and TRY to pull on the same rope, in the same direction.

Guest Scout1959

And after all that huffing and puffing, not a single bigfoot was proven. Makes you wonder if bigfooters could rally and TRY to pull on the same rope, in the same direction.

What kind of pipe dream is this ^^^ LOL

I think the raw data will be necessary to even attempt to rescue this paper. I don't know if that's possible, but that's probably the only shot MK's got.

I was afraid someone might say that. But, I have to say I agree.

You know what Poignant - I think this community could "rally" - but we need someone to give us something to "rally" around. I wanted to - and I am trying to find a reason to rally around this - but I just can't.