Community Challenge

norseman

I am VERY surprised this thread has not exploded into action , I thought a ton of people would jump into it really .    

I always reason this ,,, OK , you go out setup a tent and record your environment , go fishing and roast marsh mellows and guess what BF does not show up , SO WHAT.  

You still end up having an awesome camping trip, see a ton of wildlife, get a good workout for the legs, breath in clean air and you are away from the stress of work or the crazy kids.

There is also endless peace out in the big woods once you learn to control you mind.

There are so many positive points to doing this and if BF never shows up you still have a blast.   

I am VERY surprised this thread has not exploded into action , I thought a ton of people would jump into it really .    

I always reason this ,,, OK , you go out setup a tent and record your environment , go fishing and roast marsh mellows and guess what BF does not show up , SO WHAT.  

You still end up having an awesome camping trip, see a ton of wildlife, get a good workout for the legs, breath in clean air and you are away from the stress of work or the crazy kids.

There is also endless peace out in the big woods once you learn to control you mind.

There are so many positive points to doing this and if BF never shows up you still have a blast.   

I could not have said it better myself Nathan.

I would suggest that anyone who is serious about trying to find one, learn about the tree/stick structure/marker signs and go explore your local open spaces. If you find signs, just keep hiking there as often as you can. You may get lucky. And you may find crazy stuff in the woods that is very cool, and makes no natural sense! Stop being lazy, most of all!

Guest Darrell

Personally I think if you are posting more than 25-30 times a week your time would be better spent out in the dirt, or on a date.

Right now I'm working in the oil field.

When I don't have hauls, I'm either working on the truck or on the computer or eating/sleeping.......that's about it.

When I go home? That will be another matter......

Are you in Dakota now and not in Rice? You are missing some nice weather this month.

I was up in the Bakken, now I'm down in Baker Mt. working in the Cedar creek anti cline field.

I feel you, man.

But I think the posts do one important thing: educate the younger folks who might actually solve this mystery for us.

As I've said here more than once: I'm not arguing here, I'm educating. The next generation is going to be the mainstream. I want that stream to flow in a different direction from this one.

I'm beginning to think that spending too much time here absorbing rumors, half-truths, suppositions, and hearsay may be genuinely counterproductive to fresh minds interested in resolving the mystery.

Guest Grifter9931

I have an idea that maybe off the beaten path??

We could write FLIR and beg, plead, ask, grovel, beg pretty please to have access to some of their excess/older equipment they have collecting dust. And try to use it in a constructive manner?

If anyone wants to try to craft such a letter/treatment please let me know. Worst they could laugh and publicly say "No thank you"

At best "we" as in the community gets some gear we could actually use to find "Stinky" ......

Edited by Grifter9931

Guest Grifter9931

Some folks don't even have to do any of what you said. BF comes to them! 

Maybe thats why the thread has not exploded. Everyone is trying to figure out a place that they can begin to have interactions like other have been having. That would make the most logical sense.

Guest Darrell

Are you in Dakota now and not in Rice? You are missing some nice weather this month.

I was up in the Bakken, now I'm down in Baker Mt. working in the Cedar creek anti cline field.

I was just up in Colville Friday Afternoon doing some background interviews for a case Im working. Its been raining a lot this week.  

OK, so lets say you just doubled the number of people out in the woods looking for Bigfoot.

That means more people howling, wood-knocking, finding tracks and squirting ketchup on them, while this might seem great, now understand that you just increased your chance of hearing a wood-knock, that is really another researcher, or hearing a howl that is just another researcher.   This does nothing for the Bigfoot search.   Except provide an increased number of false positives.

Guest Darrell

^ I can totally see that now. Sad thing is all that ketchup and not a fri or onion ring to be found. :spiteful: