Community Challenge

norseman

I am VERY surprised this thread has not exploded into action , I thought a ton of people would jump into it really .

I always reason this ,,, OK , you go out setup a tent and record your environment , go fishing and roast marsh mellows and guess what BF does not show up , SO WHAT.

You still end up having an awesome camping trip, see a ton of wildlife, get a good workout for the legs, breath in clean air and you are away from the stress of work or the crazy kids.

There is also endless peace out in the big woods once you learn to control you mind.

There are so many positive points to doing this and if BF never shows up you still have a blast.

This is exactly what keeps me going. A bad Squatchn trip is still a GREAT time spent outdoors with friends!

OK, so lets say you just doubled the number of people out in the woods looking for Bigfoot.

That means more people howling, wood-knocking, finding tracks and squirting ketchup on them, while this might seem great, now understand that you just increased your chance of hearing a wood-knock, that is really another researcher, or hearing a howl that is just another researcher.   This does nothing for the Bigfoot search.   Except provide an increased number of false positives.

But I see this in heavily hit areas come Elk hunting season..........that's why I avoid them.

You have hunter A bugling away on his bull Elk call and hunter B comes running in for the kill. I completely get what your saying and I agree with it 100%. 

But here again.......neither scenario has anything to do with the animal itself.

Also, looking at your Ketchup track picture, if I encountered that in the woods, I would stop, examine it and move on. As Nathan said it's probably a Bear, but one cannot even tell that by the photo.

Norse- good point, as for older folks with dabilitating desieses, my suggestion is financially contribute to a group who could use the funds.