Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest miller44

Christopher Noel is quickly losing all shreds of any credibility he has in the comments on that vid on fb/fb. He's coming across like a child

It's all pretty sad really

The mods mentioned many times that CN is a member here, just incase you didn't know.

"I'm Rick Dyer, and I'm a 2008 hoaxer"

"I flipped the script, and came out a new me."

I'm Lucy Vanpelt, and I promise not to yank the football away this time Charlie Brown...

Not sure what you mean by released in the film? By *released* I assume the word *RELEASED* in this context means the ACTUAL BODY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING?

The mods mentioned many times that CN is a member here, just incase you didn't know.

Oh well, im sure he's big enough to ignore me

Cheers for the heads up though!

OOps now Musky did it - on the FB/FB page..

I thought Dyer said it would be released IN the film... Isn't that why Minnow is keeping such an iron grip on the body and its viewing?? LMAO.. Well, for those of you hoping to see this "dead bigfoot" in the movie - according to Musky - you can forget about it. Oh and FYI - it is not up to those of us who think this is a hoax - to prove anything. This isn't my story or anyone elses who thinks this is just another Dyer game.. It's up to Dyer to PROVE he has a body.... I would think Musky would know this - being a skeptic and all.

Just because I hate being called a liar - and in case he removes the post:

muksyoops.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love me some Musky Allen... the dude holds nothing back. I wonder if he has "Master Skeptic" embroidered on any articles of clothing? Edited by Hawk-o

Sometime after the film is released..

Once the film is released ----- it's already IN the public domain... Dyer has never said that - at least not that I have seen discussed here. He has always maintained once the film is out - we will know everything. Now - he will release it "SOMETIME" after the film.... Heck, this could go on forever.. I like how Musky used the word "sometime"..

Edited to add: Maybe he is taking the "body" on tour - like the Minnesota Iceman? HAAAAAA!!

Edited by Melissa

Yeah! Bigfoot fight!!! LOL :o

I lvoe me some Musky Allen... the dude holds nothing back. I wonder if he has "Master Skeptic" embroidered on any articles of clothing?

..yeah and you have PARTYTIME embroidered on your underpants..hehe

Maybe I should clarify, maybe he meant released into RD's possession after it is seen in the film. You can read this many different ways depending on your own belief or perception of what is being said. It's just text on page. True meanings can be easily lost.

Just so you know my position on this one. I don't take any of this seriously, same goes for everything BF related. I have a keen interest as I think it's fun and interesting, I'm firmly on the fence. I enjoy reading both sides of the argument :)

Not sure about address, but can't that be determined from Google Earth shot using "Maps* version?

Well this is what Musky says...his own words from FB communication to Jackie>>>>Kulls posted a google earth picture of Jack Barnes house with his real name on his web page (along with other people private info). 'FB/FBJumpshark' re-posted jacks house picture on Facebook Findbigfoot. Jack was notified of this and Kulls removed the picture. this was only up for about 30 minutes. Many people seen it. several people in the Blogradio chat room a admitted they seen it on Kulls site, but removed it shortly after.

Ok thanks Ronn

Well Benboy I might agree with you - but RD has stated emphatically the alleged body is HIS and is controlled by no one other than him. But, even with him saying that - it does not explain why he won't release anything now... Sounds like double talk to me.

Just so you know my position on this one. I don't take any of this seriously, same goes for everything BF related. I have a keen interest as I think it's fun and interesting, I'm firmly on the fence. I enjoy reading both sides of the argument :)

It's all good - I certainly don't blame you for any of this.

Edited to add: Now Musky is so upset --- is he throwing the FB/FB guys under the bus - but calling them professional?? LOL. Man, I hope this keeps going - this hoax will be over before the end of the night. So, for those of you who were wondering - yep the FB/FB guys know everything and have seen the alleged body - they are just not talking about it. LOL.

muskyoops2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Melissa

If you people can call it a hoax, then show the evidence proving that. Rick Dyer has already said the Body (being contractually obligated) will be released after the film sometime...Until then, either wait, or prove it false.

Hmmm. Hmmm. Well if I were a believer, I'd have a sense of foreboding right now.

Guest VioletX

Sometime after the film is released..

I don't expect Musky knows the details of when and where the body would be released, it was never supposed to be included in the price of admission at Tribecca. :popcorn:

Edited to add: Now Musky is so upset --- is he throwing the FB/FB guys under the bus - but calling them professional?? LOL. Man, I hope this keeps going - this hoax will be over before the end of the night. So, for those of you who were wondering - yep the FB/FB guys know everything and have seen the alleged body - they are just not talking about it. LOL.

I think Rick Dyer has said that he owns half the body?

I really really dont blame the FBFB guys for not telling all about their visit. Why on EARTH should they? Why on EARTH should they go through the humiliation like Musky did. What could be worse than giving a long statement just to be accused of lying? I think this film basically sticks two fingers up at all the people who dont believe this story, but still want to hear another witness statement. Genius!

Edited by JackiLB