Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

No, I kind of agree with you! Transparency is THE way to clear up everything.

BUT, when people have been stung as badly as some have by being transparent -- or by seeing how other 'transparent' types have been treated -- I can't fault them for clamming up.

We, the Bigfoot community, with our most recent bout of shouting and fussing and yelling and pointing of fingers, have made it very uncomfortable for people to come forward with their truth.

When we learn to calm down and treat people with courtesy -- like Derek does, and like Violet and Jacki do -- we'll get a lot more of the information we seek.

Difficult? Trasperant??? Really? He says he's GOT A BF BODY!!! IF.SO.PROOOOOVE IT! He's the one telling lies and ranting and raving if he really had a body.then why all the antics???? CUZ HE DONT HAVE ONE!

--

Edited by adam2323

Difficult? Trasperant??? Really? He says he's GOT A BF BODY!!! IF.SO.PROOOOOVE IT! He's the one telling lies and ranting and raving if he really had a body.then why all the antics???? CUZ HE DONT HAVE ONE!

Weren't we talking about Derek's comment on the radio show last night? Derek was talking in general about the entire community, not just this story.

And apparently RD has his agreement with Minnow to worry about, so he really can't be transparent (right now).

If it is a Hoax what time other than posting on the Internet has it caused me? I enjoy the topic of Bigfoot . So my time is Invested only in my intrest.

I will wait it out.

But really April 27 hury up fast !!!

Meanwhile Dyer gets lots of website hits, makes money, and keeps hoaxing alive and prosperous within the Bigfoot world.

Supporting a hoax costs nobody anything, but it certainly makes hoaxing more appealing.

Meanwhile Dyer gets lots of website hits, makes money, and keeps hoaxing alive and prosperous within the Bigfoot world.

Supporting a hoax costs nobody anything, but it certainly makes hoaxing more appealing.

Lee made an excellent observation about this a few pages ago:

"But unfortunately, we (the non-believers of this hoax) aren't helping because we are, in a way, helping to keep the hoax going, too by being part of this thread. I'm sure we all recognise that."

Honestly, if the "nonbelievers" were honestly worried about this (and certainly Adam, for example, agrees with you), they would stop posting here.

Clearly, they're not worried.

Edited by LeafTalker

This movie is probably like Windy City Heat. Rick Dyer probably thinks he's the star but Minnow is really filming him from the outside and just documenting this trainwreck. They are not laughing/filming with him, they are laughing/filming at him.

This movie is probably like Windy City Heat. Rick Dyer probably thinks he's the star but Minnow is really filming him from the outside and just documenting this trainwreck. They are not laughing/filming with him, they are laughing/filming at him.

Guess we'll see....... Really though, get out your feather boa, just in case!

ha! funny

I also saw what bobo posted and thought it was not shocking he would say what he did. ( I also agree with him, but that's no surprise either right? )

RD agreement with minnow films is to keep quite about them filming him on how to make a hoaxer Bigfoot sighting

I guess it would depend on what the agreement was. They could have modified it or had a special clause in it. If the Bigfoot is part of the film then its also part of the agreement.

Unless you have seen the contract its all speculation on what the contract says.