Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

RD inviting Dr. Meldrum is genius. Here's why. He knew that the invite would come with a list of demands which, he will say, he cannot meet siting the NDA.

So he gets to say "I sent the invite but he didn't want to come."

RD Master Hoaxer.

Ask him.

I would but right know.I am to busy shooting bigfoots in a homeless camp in the middle.of.downtown San.Antonio TX.

Edited by adam2323
  • Upvote 1

Guest VioletX

V it has.already been proven to be a fact that Musky lied. Or your calling Dr. Meldeum a liar. I think not

No...just wonderingg if it is a case of misunderstanding or someones memory being somewhat off.

I would but right know.I am to busy shooting bigfoots in a homeless camp in the middle.of.downtown San.Antonio TX.

Be carefull large calliber bullets travle quite a distance don't want to be hitting any houses in such a confined area.

He said his people have been in contact with Meldrum and Meldrum has a lot of demands or something like that. He did say that he doesn't blame Meldrum for having some demands, but that the bottom line is he is doing Meldrum a favor in letting him see the body and Meldrum is acting the opposite of that.

I'm sure Dr. Meldrum's 'demands' were very reasonable. He has no time to waste playing games. If RD wants Meldrum's name behind his story, he could get him out there tomorrow. Oh wait, the NDA. Pretty convenient that NDA. Not too long ago, he was bashing Meldrum to kingdom come. Now he wants to do him a favor?

What's up with the girl Jenn who is on the video chat sometimes showing cleavage, and making sexual gestures, etc? What is she thinking? When Dyer mentions it she tells him to be quite because her boyfriend might hear him in the background. Oh and her very young daughter was there some too. What a classy girl. She acts like Dyer is a rock star.

This girl, right? (link doesn't work) go to crypto crew, TCC team and scroll down

I've seen her do the same thing in one of his other shows.

Edited by Belmar

Did I read somewhere that Derek won't see the paper work till he gets there?

I read where he said he has a date but hasn't received any paperwork yet.

Did I read somewhere that Derek won't see the paper work till he gets there?

post 772

"I do have a date, but I will not disclose it for all the obvious reasons. No paperwork yet, but I haven't asked him about it. Might be signing when I arrive if offer stands."

How much is a bigfoot body worth? 500 Million? Would anyone let 500 Million dollars sit around somewhere. No NDA would matter, RD would be trying to collect. If Rd was spending money like a madman, that might mean something. Follow the money; no money, no body.