Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

In other words he's to busy to see a real BF body?......WOW the demands on Meldrum must be unbelivable. He really needs to hire some more help so he can break away for events like this.

just sayin

No,Meldrum has a huge list of demands to be met before agreeing to go to see the alleged body.

ARhhhhh! My broadband keeps disappearing and now I have eventually got back into this site, its so slow? Anyone else finding this site slow?

ANYWAY, I just want to say that I am really sorry that me, and quite a few others, have questioned whether this story is actually true. I dont want to get into any spats with anyone who disagrees with anything that I might believe in. Just want to discuss this story amicably. Thats all.

I listened to some of his blog radio show last night and it was one of the worst ones yet. He is pathetic in the way he tries to twist what other people say or do. He was bashing people and bragging about himself as much as ever. He was bashing people for a long time and then said talked about how those people bash everyone and he is not about bashing anymore.

One time he was talking about something someone is claiming and he said just go back and look at my videos from 2010 etc and you will see what I was talking about. I don't recall what he was talking about or which videos, but the point is he took down all those videos so how is someone supposed to go back and watch them.

He still claims he has proven that team tazer knew Justin before the sierra kills and it's all a hoax. He even said team tazer has now admitted they knew each other. I've seen no proof of any of that even though he claims he has proven it over and over. He even said he talked to the bartender at he bar Justin goes to and the bartender and one of Justins family members laughed and said it was all a hoax. He has no proof of any of that of course.

When talking about the homeless guy he made a comment about that guy did exactly what he was supposed to do and say. Who knows what he was trying to get us to believe with that?

He said his people have been in contact with Meldrum and Meldrum has a lot of demands or something like that. He did say that he doesn't blame Meldrum for having some demands, but that the bottom line is he is doing Meldrum a favor in letting him see the body and Meldrum is acting the opposite of that.

What's up with the girl Jenn who is on the video chat sometimes showing cleavage, and making sexual gestures, etc? What is she thinking? When Dyer mentions it she tells him to be quite because her boyfriend might hear him in the background. Oh and her very young daughter was there some too. What a classy girl. She acts like Dyer is a rock star.

ARhhhhh! My broadband keeps disappearing and now I have eventually got back into this site, its so slow? Anyone else finding this site slow?

ANYWAY, I just want to say that I am really sorry that me, VioletX, Hawko, Ronn1 Rich1016, Miller44, Leaftalker, Sasfooty, Christopher Noel, Derek Randles and quite a few others, have questioned whether this story is actually true. I dont want to get into any spats with anyone who disagrees with anything that I might believe in. Just want to discuss this story amicably. Thats all.

Well spoken Jackie. But believing in the story is believing in RD. the end of which can come of no good.

PS I enjoyed your website great art! Do you ship to the states?

RD said his people invited Meldrum,but Meldrum has a huge list of demands.

Bet ya if someone asked Meldrum, he would say that he hasn't received any invitation.

ANYWAY, I just want to say that I am really sorry that me, VioletX, Hawko, Ronn1 Rich1016, Miller44, Leaftalker, Sasfooty, Christopher Noel, Derek Randles and quite a few others, have questioned whether this story is actually true. I dont want to get into any spats with anyone who disagrees with anything that I might believe in. Just want to discuss this story amicably. Thats all.

Why appoligize? everyone has the right to his/her opinion on any given subjuct. And as for getting into a spat, not from me, I like to joke around and stuff so i take every thing with a grain of salt. .......BUT your the one that posted that evidence had been provided and honestly I'd like to see such evidence....so that now that your internet has let you back on ....I await your postings....:)

No,Meldrum has a huge list of demands to be met before agreeing to go to see the alleged body.

Ahhh....I see thanks for clarifiing that.....you think he'll be able to break away before or after the hoax is reviled?

Why would I do that? :D

If either of you wants to be met with 1:1 odds (fair is fair?) for 100 $, I'll gladly take you up on it.

Exactly. Acting hyper confident, but not wanting to go even money.