Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

and honestly I'd like to see such evidence....so that now that your internet has let you back on ....I await your postings.... :)

Oh Frosty, Frosty, Frosty, My dear friend. Please. I am not going to re-write all the research and thinkings we have collectively acquired which is contained within this many paged thread. Sorry my friend but I am not prepared to do that. Please can you read through the thread. We have NEVER maintained that we have proven lots of evidence. No NEVER. But what small amounts of evidence we have uncovered, along with numerous constructive debates on a whole array of details of this story, some of us have decided that there are alot of elements to this story that could actually make it true. Please read the thread and see for yourself. And please do NOT now say that I am evading the question by asking you to read the thread. I am NOT going to write a thesis for you or anyone else, just because you cant be bothered to read all the research done here. Please please please dont ask me this again. Seriously dont. Please

Rich, Belmar,

Thx!

Well I hope Derek's on RDs dime, or has other plans in Vegas.

You're quite welcome"

Oh Frosty, Frosty, Frosty, My dear friend. Please. I am not going to re-write all the research and thinkings we have collectively acquired which is contained within this many paged thread. Sorry my friend but I am not prepared to do that. Please can you read through the thread. We have NEVER maintained that we have proven lots of evidence. No NEVER. But what small amounts of evidence we have uncovered, along with numerous constructive debates on a whole array of details of this story, some of us have decided that there are alot of elements to this story that could actually make it true. Please read the thread and see for yourself. And please do NOT now say that I am evading the question by asking you to read the thread. I am NOT going to write a thesis for you or anyone else, just because you cant be bothered to read all the research done here. Please please please dont ask me this again. Seriously dont. Please

Well said Jacki.

the whole "Vegas Party" nonsense .

Whooaaaa, wait a second bub,,, I have no problem with you guys insulting Mr. Dyer, but please, lets leave the BIG BIGFOOT PARTY out of this,

If we are going to take the homeless guys word on the gun shot, he also said there were no trucks there. largest vehicles were two suvs.

Exactly Skyla. This kid also said that there has never been a bigfoot in the area. According to the fake narrative, this bigfoot was acclimated to people and was regularly fed by them. So how is it that this kid and the other residents have never seen such a thing? Also, the kid said Dyer is not all there upstairs. I wonder what went on that week for the kid to form that opinion? He must have witnessed some odd behavior. You don't just form that opinion for no particular reason.

Jacki, Jacki, Jacki my sweet dear child, I'm not asking you you write a book just a short little synopsis of the evedince that you and others have so kindly provided for us ( no matter how small the amount may be) a few short lines of evidence will surfice nothing to long perhaps a few bullet points with 5-10 words each.

I've read the threads I see none, I'm sure you can think of something I may have missed.

Jacki my dearest, your the one who made the claim "we have provided evidence" I only ask you provide some backing for such a bold statement.

Come on Jacki I got confidence in ya you can do it, you don't need to go back and re-read, if you and others have provided evidence it's in that grey matter between your ears......just let it flow to your finger tips and to the key board then press enter.

Jacki, Jacki, Jacki my sweet dear child, I'm not asking you you write a book just a short little synopsis of the evedince that you and others have so kindly provided for us ( no matter how small the amount may be) a few short lines of evidence will surfice nothing to long perhaps a few bullet points with 5-10 words each.

I've read the threads I see none, I'm sure you can think of something I may have missed.

Jacki my dearest, your the one who made the claim "we have provided evidence" I only ask you provide some backing for such a bold statement.

Come on Jacki I got confidence in ya you can do it, you don't need to go back and re-read, if you and others have provided evidence it's in that grey matter between your ears......just let it flow to your finger tips and to the key board then press enter.

Frosty asked again. Uh oh... :o

I'm not baggering Rich i'm asking for a legitimate answer to a legitimate question and she's dancing around it.

She made the statement. Back it up or appoligize for speaking out of context.....i've done both on this thread.

Edited by frosty

Snide? Attitude?

Feelings are a little touchy aren't they?

Besides I prefer, Snarky and inquisitive..... :)

Just a heads up guys...keep it cool and calm. Mods will shut this thread down in the blink of an eye if they see it's getting too personal. Please resist any temptations to do so. Thanks.

Guest Cervelo

Here's what Derek had to say about the Elbe Trackway (faked)

So everyone can be fooled apparently fairly easily.

I would also suggest that if the hoaxer had not been sloppy about how he handled the presentation/announcement of this find, it would still be heralded as the greatest track find every.

If you want a great example of group think and wishful thinking by the "experts" in this field, I highly recommend reading it.

It's a great example (the whole thread) of how one can fill in all the blanks and questions with their imagination and forgone conclusions that we all bring to the table.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:20 AM

"There is definite toe movement in the tracks 100% The really cool thing about this track event is that so many casts were made by different researchers. Scott Taylor was kind enough to invite us in to help document the track way. For the record, I did not "see fit" to take over the investigation, we offered to help him document the track way with the direction of Jeff Meldrum. Jeff had hoped to get there by Saturday but his plans changed. We measured the track way, established a base line, numbered each track with the line tape running continuous. This was done in three segments due to the length of the track way. There are several pictures on my facebook wall for those who care to see them.

I found one good track very close to the bank where I believe it came down after crossing the road. In the open sandy area it walked with purpose. Heal to heal it varied fro 42" to 50". Once it got to the lower bank, below the rim it slowed down and took smaller steps. This makes perfect sense to me. As it advanced on the rim became taller and the step length stayed fairly close. When it came back up the bank, ( more exposed ), the length became greater. It went around a downed tree and walked back toward the bank and water line again. It went back down the bank and the step to step became shorter again. It would have been much easier to walk on the upper bank but I believe it was more relaxed walking below because it was more hidden. It again climbed the bank and walked toward the timber line. I lost the track about 10 ft before a rock bank at the timber line. After hiking the area I discovered a large blackberry grove just inside the timber line about 80 yards down a trail. . The blackberry bushes were absolutely loaded with ripe berries. I stood in one place and ate for about 5 minutes. I think that is what it was doing there. I found no evidence that it ever came back to the beach. There is a trail there that leads down a fence line back to the highway.

I would like to say I applaud Scott Taylor for inviting the Olympic Project in, as well as other researchers to help document this historic trackway. Sharing information and evidence is how research should be done. IMO, a lot more can be learned this way. We have already started perimeter grid hikes and more are planned to see how much more can be learned about this area and this event."

DR

Ahhh no V the majority is silent and walked away from this nonsense the moment RDs name was brought up.

If RD comes up with the body awesome, but its highly unlikley....did I just speak for the world again..... I think I did!

Cervelo, You speak for my component of the worlds' population. If any conflicts between what you say and my beliefs arise, I will only disavow them specifically and you will still speak for me and the world that I represent overall.

This being Las Vegas, are there any betting lines by the professional bookies on this matter? Or are they blissfully unaware of the drama being played out within their beloved desert oasis?

Adam, any further updates from your friends and contacts with the Law Enforcement Community?

This thread, to me is somewhat a study in human perceptions and socialogical reasoning. I don't mean anyone here is akin to the people that I am referencing. In several recent jury trials here in the states, the juries verdicts to many observers were surprising, The trials I reference the defendant was found not guilty. Polls taken afterwards show a huge majority disagreeing with the verdict. The trials I observed without going into the specifics, having watched the entire trial I could not believe the verdict. I was wondering which trial the jury watched as well. To me, and the overwhelming majority of viewers, the jury ignored rock solid, real physical evidence, the proscecutor made the defense attorney look like an incompetent child, the prosecutor rebutted every argument the defense raised, again making the defense look like they were grasping at straws, and made the defense witnesses look like incompetent greedy people who would testify about anything in whatever way you paid them to do it. This was the trial(s) I saw. Prosecution proved all their points, Prosecution shredded all defense arguments. Prosecution proved defense case was a lying sham. Prosecution lost. My Point is human nature is so volatile, decisions and judgements are made using obviously really individual frame of reference. To many of us, their truths are unrelated to logic, reality, or even... the truth. I'm not saying the posters here on either side are like that. Just an observation, as sometimes I am unable to understand the other sides arguments at all lol

If we are going to take the homeless guys word on the gun shot, he also said there were no trucks there. largest vehicles were two suvs.

True, but again..... a NEGATIVE (didn't see any trucks) doesn't mean there weren't any. A positive (I heard a gun shot) carries MUCH more weight, since it's an affirmation of something. Just saying.