Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Just a heads up guys...keep it cool and calm. Mods will shut this thread down in the blink of an eye if they see it's getting too personal. Please resist any temptations to do so. Thanks.

Thats just my sence of humor....I appoligize for the post and all that might be offended and promise to refrane from such actions in the future.

You cannot make a realistic, fully articulating bigfoot suit/specimen for the money that your talking about. You couldn't make one for any price that would make you believe it to be real once your withing a few feet of it. Sure special effects, prosthetics makeup and prop building has come a long way over the years, but I just can't fathom how a fake body could trick someone.

Healy fx say they could do it for half the price, by that assume you mean 50k? They could build something, and it would look good no doubt, sure. They couldn't build something that would trick you into believing it could be the real deal. The firm who build the cadavers for medical training could do it for that price also, but they don't look real, they do look like what we view to be an actual body, but they don't look 'real' they don't look like an actual dead body...

Think about madame tussauds, their waxwork is awesome, obviously you go in there knowing what your viewing isn't real, but lets say you had never heard of madame tussauds, and were told your going to view a dead body. your walked into a room with a waxwork laid out on a table, by the time your within a few feet you could tell that what your looking isn't real and they make arguably the most realistic looking figures in the world. The same would go for this! Unless your eyesight is terrible you could spot a fake body. Dyer won't be making enough from this to cover the cost of the most realistic bigfoot prop ever. Because that's what it would need to be....

There you go. BTW Dyer stated the exact same thing last night on the radio blog.

I'm not baggering Rich i'm asking for a legitimate answer to a legitimate question and she's dancing around it.

She made the statement. Back it up or appoligize for speaking out of context.....i've done both on this thread.

RIGHT! I am having serious problems with my internet connection tonight.

Frostikins darling! Shall we have a game of 'show and tell'? I give you one bit of evidence for this story possibly being true, and in return you provide a bit of evidence to support the reverse? Yeah? Ok, as a favour, I will give you one for your argument to get you going yeah?

Argument for a hoax: Rick Dyer is a known hoaxer and so dont trust him

ARgument for a non hoax: Tent Camper video. Still not proven to be a hoax.

Ok your go............??????

Just remember, this should be an intelligent, peaceful, respectful discussion,not a court of law. Peace.

Absolutly Rich, thats why I'm removing the words Snipy and Attitude from my spell check so they don't accidently get thrown out there.

Guest Cervelo

People Booger,

It's is my honor to speak on your behalf and I will uphold this responsibility to the best of my ability LOL.....good to see not everyone has lost their sense of humor :)

Edited by Cervelo

I only caught a small part of last nights radio show, apparently RD was talking about what was going on with Meldrum's invitation, yes his "people" were working on it, but I think he said something about Meldrum's thoughts or response??? Anyone recall?

Yes he said others in his camp were having talks with Meldrum. Apparently, Meldrum has specific requirements to do so. Dyer DID state, however, that a VERY PROMINENT person would be viewing (or has done) the body and accessing it.

Absolutly Rich, thats why I'm removing the words Snipy and Attitude from my spell check so they don't accidently get thrown out there.

Thank you frosty.

I think we can all police each other and avoid intervention by mods. Thanks everyone.

RIGHT! I am having serious problems with my internet connection tonight.

Frostikins darling! Shall we have a game of 'show and tell'? I give you one bit of evidence for this story possibly being true, and in return you provide a bit of evidence to support the reverse? Yeah? Ok, as a favour, I will give you one for your argument to get you going yeah?

Argument for a hoax: Rick Dyer is a known hoaxer and so dont trust him

ARgument for a non hoax: Tent Camper video. Still not proven to be a hoax.

Ok your go............??????

"Frostykins", quit it your making me blush!

Sorry dearest can't change the song in the middle of the dance. This isn't a debate about whats been thrown out there already. It's not an argument for or against. It's you said evidence has been provided, please show it.....dang I'm still blushing.

The search for the truth especially in this arena demand that hard questions be asked...it requres those hard questions to be answered. Nothing claimed by anyone when it comes to BF should be taken as fact. RD has not provided any answered and absolutely no proof. He claims to have what would arguably be the greatest discovery in the last 300 years one that could rewrite history. And ill he does is show it to some Guy off the steet named Musky Allen. Quite clear he has nothing but the grand delusions of his sick mind.

I'm sure Dr. Meldrum's 'demands' were very reasonable. He has no time to waste playing games. If RD wants Meldrum's name behind his story, he could get him out there tomorrow. Oh wait, the NDA. Pretty convenient that NDA. Not too long ago, he was bashing Meldrum to kingdom come. Now he wants to do him a favor?

This girl, right? (link doesn't work) go to crypto crew, TCC team and scroll down

I've seen her do the same thing in one of his other shows.

Your right that is the same girl. I remember now seeing her make some sexual comments on FB/FB and thought it was weird that she was a team member of crypto crew and being that open about those things. I also see that Dax, who is on a lot of Dyers shows is a team member of crypto crew. The crypto crew have really bought into this big time, it seems.

I would but right know.I am to busy shooting bigfoots in a homeless camp in the middle.of.downtown San.Antonio TX.

But you have to shoot em in you undies, and you must have a flashlight hanging from your 30.06.

Well gotta run, 11:30 T time at the course. I'll be back to go over your evidence finding's later my dearest..... :)

oh no no no...you are not going to escape that easily my Sweet Pea. I will give you some evidence, but you must give me yours too sweetie. Its only polite afterall and you know, like for like and eye for an eye, that kind of thing?

...I will be waiting for your return sweet darling to hear your bit of evidence and I will in return give you some more of mine. Now what a lovely game that is! Cant wait for your return. Toodle Pip :maninlove: