Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

The search for the truth especially in this arena demand that hard questions be asked...it requres those hard questions to be answered. Nothing claimed by anyone when it comes to BF should be taken as fact. RD has not provided any answered and absolutely no proof. He claims to have what would arguably be the greatest discovery in the last 300 years one that could rewrite history. And ill he does is show it to some Guy off the steet named Musky Allen. Quite clear he has nothing but the grand delusions of his sick mind.

Adam very true............... It would have made world news if it were true the very next day!

RD told a story, had a few holes in it then went back and patched the holes, thing didn't add up so he retold it again but a little diffrent, now that story has become a tale and a tall one at that. (Pun Intended)

This is so riveting ...... And to think, I used to pick at my wife when she watched the SOAPS....

What do you think of that ? Frostykins.. Do I see romance blooming only to see the fellow leave for a round of golf?

Geeeez..

Hey Hairy Man, you are one of the most educated, accomplished, and well respected people in this entire field, and your opinion carries significant weight. If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of this story?

Edited by arizonabigfoot

Well gotta run, 11:30 T time at the course. I'll be back to go over your evidence finding's later my dearest..... :)

Oh man all the courses here are deep in snow.............. Even The Black Course............

Exactly Skyla. This kid also said that there has never been a bigfoot in the area. According to the fake narrative, this bigfoot was acclimated to people and was regularly fed by them. So how is it that this kid and the other residents have never seen such a thing? Also, the kid said Dyer is not all there upstairs. I wonder what went on that week for the kid to form that opinion? He must have witnessed some odd behavior. You don't just form that opinion for no particular reason.

The young man said he had been living there a year and a half. Surely if anyone knew if a BF had been shot and killed, he would right? ( it's pretty much his backyard ) We can't just pick and choose details we want to push forward and those we want to ignore. So that in mind, Ok so he heard a gun shot? so what?

It could of been rick shooting at a raccoon for all we know. With no previous hunting history whatsoever, through his own admittance, it seems shocking he would have enough accuracy to get such a "clean head shot". ( only two teeth missing, remember? )

Oh man all the courses here are deep in snow.............. Even The Black Course............

Thanks Joey!! hehe....hes not playing golf, hes frantically searching for evidence ...hehehe

As Robert Lindsay said in his blog post about this, there is just something about a woman's intuition when it comes to "feeling" a certain way about a story. I trust yours completely Skyla. I think you're spot on.

And by the way, unfortunately he can not join us to discuss this topic, he's been banned here permanently. Shocker.

Edited by arizonabigfoot

The man who recorded the video of the homeless kid interview, said on YT he was planning on going back out there today. Curious to hear if he discovered anything new.

Thank you guys.....I'll keep sipping on my sweet iced tea like us southern gals do on a hot day. :beach:

My source:

J.R. Bob Dobbs Jr. 3 days ago

It is a little unnerving being back there without a couple of other people to have your back. If my schedule pans out we will be there this Saturday. I will let u know.

Edited by simplyskyla

I'm doing research on the Home Depot area. Called various realtors, and discovered that this is a pretty affluent area. Loads of houses going for 1 million plus.

Being it is the weekend I am unable to speak to any PIO's about the area, but within blocks of the supposed shooting is The Western Substation of the San Antonio Police Department. According to the realtors, the area is heavily patrolled. Based on this preliminary information, a shooting would likely be immediately followed up on. Considering that Dyer supposedly shot a bigfoot, and loaded what would appear to be a human-type body into a freezer truck... I call shenanigans. Cops would have been all over this. I have read official police blotters for the entire week of the alleged shooting and there is NOTHING that could be remotely related to such an incident.

Also, a coworker of mine was a resident of San Antonio up until November of 2012, and I asked him about that area. He said that any gunshots would likely have been reported, as it is a very affluent commercial/residential area. I asked him if he thought that the shooting and loading of a bear behind the home depot would have gone unnoticed, and he stated that it was very unlikely, given the nature of the area, as well as proximity to the police department substation.

Monday, I hope to speak to Captain Rosalinda Vasquez, the substation commander. She's going to have a chuckle I am sure.

Edited by PsyShroom

The search for the truth especially in this arena demand that hard questions be asked...it requres those hard questions to be answered. Nothing claimed by anyone when it comes to BF should be taken as fact. RD has not provided any answered and absolutely no proof. He claims to have what would arguably be the greatest discovery in the last 300 years one that could rewrite history. And ill he does is show it to some Guy off the steet named Musky Allen. Quite clear he has nothing but the grand delusions of his sick mind.

No proof yet. Actually, the only unequivocal proof is DNA confirmation with provenance of a verified body. If story is true, we won't get that for several months. For me, what Derek says (or doesn't say) will probably be enough for me..we'll see.