What I Notice About Bf Footprint Casts

MNskeptic

I'm not saying that footprints are proof of sasquatch. But if they are authentic, that's kind of a major problem with the skeptics' contention that the animal isn't being detected. Detected and proven are two very different things. It's been detected thousands of times, just that we know about. BTW: Krantz did consider the footprints proof, and said so, in as many words. I'd take his opinion over most. People underrate (1) how hard it is to make convincing fakes and (2) how many trackways there are that don't show obvious signs of human manufacture.

Edited by DWA

I read Drs. Meldrum and Bindernagel.

I questioned them both. Apparently that is what skeptics are supposed to do.

DWA claims to be a skeptic.

On March 18, 2013,

In page 88 of the Operation Persistance Thread post # 1746 DWA posted:

Actually, probably not. But that is given a host of variables that do not apply in this case.

The person would likely be sought: by loved ones; creditors; the law; park rangers; etc. They'd have a description to go on of the subject. They'd likely have DNA samples.

Then you are talking about an ape that when you say you saw one, well, no you didn't.

It is impossible for an animal like sasquatch to go undetected on this continent, Impossible.

The sightings and footprints are your proof.

I'm not saying that footprints are proof of sasquatch. But if they are authentic, that's kind of a major problem with the skeptics' contention that the animal isn't being detected. Detected and proven are two very different things. It's been detected thousands of times, just that we know about. BTW: Krantz did consider the footprints proof, and said so, in as many words. I'd take his opinion over most. People underrate (1) how hard it is to make convincing fakes and (2) how many trackways there are that don't show obvious signs of human manufacture.

But you did say footprints are proof of sasquatch. Sightings too.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Gray harbor prints Deputy Abbott....all kinds of creases shown...hands downbthe best BF print castings ever made