Sierra Shooting From A-Z (Continued)

bipedalist

Guest Divergent1

Bear season didn't open until Oct. 9th in 2010. It's the way his attitude comes off to me whether it's hunting season or not that makes me think he is involved in some kind of large scale poaching. Shooting the creature in the first place, going to look for it, and then shooting the young one and leaving it behind.

Every decision he makes is counterintuitive which makes me think they were up there for more than a hunting trip, otherwise, his decisions make no sense. It might not have happened at all but it seems ridiculous to make up a lie that stupid. 

Edited by Divergent1

I was wondering about this. Do hunters really have the attitude JS described towards F and G - they catch you breaking the law even when you're not, hunters are always breaking some law, seeing them as the enemy it seems?

Uneducated rule breakers do.

;-)

Guest Crowlogic

In recent times the perpetrators of the event have been showing up and about all I can say is the nuck nuck nuck factor seems pretty high.  Just another couple of good ol boys.  I wasn't impressed with them on any level.  Did they shoot a bigfoot?  doubtful, do they drink a lot of beer seems they do.  Somebody is going to have a pay day from it but for certain truth will not be part of the equation.

BFF Patron

Bear season didn't open until Oct. 9th in 2010. It's the way his attitude comes off to me whether it's hunting season or not that makes me think he is involved in some kind of large scale poaching. Shooting the creature in the first place, going to look for it, and then shooting the young one and leaving it behind.

Every decision he makes is counterintuitive which makes me think they were up there for more than a hunting trip, otherwise, his decisions make no sense. It might not have happened at all but it seems ridiculous to make up a lie that stupid. 

Many poachers are caught because of their penchant for loose lips and bragging.  Lie detector arguments aside. 

What I meant was that it wasnt spring or summer..... something way outside hunting season. I have no idea what he was thinking....... I would have reacted differently.

This is true, but reading the circumstances of the polygraph, they did a good job of precuding Justin from at least some of these options.   And he didn't have inconclusive readings, he passed with flying colors. 

That is the only thing that keeps me wondering.....I don't know what to think to be honest. Everything screams to me this story is total bull, but he passes 

the lie detector test so I am at a loss. I know a psychopath ( at least some ) could fool a lie detector test.....I don't have any proof that he is a psychopath, nor am I suggesting it. Just sharing my thought process I suppose. 

Hey!  Don't knock the beer drinkers!

;-)

yes, save that for the rope smokers ..... ::<ducks and exit stage left, lol>::

BFF Patron

What I meant was that it wasnt spring or summer..... something way outside hunting season. I have no idea what he was thinking....... I would have reacted differently.

Just like a poacher to crawl in somewhere the day before opening day.  

Just like a poacher to crawl in somewhere the day before opening day.

I like to be in there at least 2-3 days before season opener.

• Upvote 1