Operation Northern Sweep

norseman

I've targeted three waterways in Washington, Idaho and Montana for 2014.

And I will be using my jet boat for logistics on these bodies of water. It's a weld craft 21 ft legacy.

They are low population, heavily forested and close to Canada waterways.

Wish us luck! Also still looking for team members pm me if interested in joining team Beowulf!

What are your plans in terms of base camps; movement vs. staying in place; contingencies for gathering other evidence if a good shot isn't forthcoming; etc.?

We will have a TOC in place to monitor each patrol teams progress.

Each team will have their own RZ or Recon Zone. This is to prevent any blue on blue incidents.

It will be up to the team leader as to how he wants to work his own RZ.

Evidence will be photographed and assigned lat/long cords. No other documentation will take place.

Power boats do use these lakes, what we will do is do several false insertions that way nothing will be able to pinpoint when the team inserts this is standard Recon stuff.

Guest Grifter9931

What are your plans in terms of base camps; movement vs. staying in place; contingencies for gathering other evidence if a good shot isn't forthcoming; etc.?

They are going for body or body parts .... Anything else will equal fail.... 

What made you decide on the particular area Norse?

I have some theories on migration patterns, but I need boots on the ground to flesh it out.

Well not exactly, we aren't trying to eat the steak in one bite.

But each mission conducted will be in support of the overall big picture which is indeed a body.

Guest Grifter9931

What made you decide on the particular area Norse?

I have some theories on migration patterns, but I need boots on the ground to flesh it out.

Well not exactly, we aren't trying to eat the steak in one bite.

But each mission conducted will be in support of the overall big picture which is indeed a body.

Hey Odin,

But thats the main point of the "hunt".... You aren't going to try and have BF join Oprah's book club etc...

You want to see of "Stinky" is for real?

The primary mission is a type specimen yes.

But we have to find good habitat, movement corridors and corresponding evidence so we can zero in.

I have no illusions that we are going to walk out there and bag one.

I would suspect then your probably sad I walk this earth.

War hammer goes with me everywhere......