Forest Rangers & Pilots- Bf & Uap's

Guest LarryP

Guest LarryP

UAP = Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (aka/ UFO)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whether we are examining reports of Bigfoot or UAP's the most compelling eyewitness reports are Forest Rangers with regard to BF and commercial airline or military pilots with regard to UAP's or UFO's.

Based on the searches I've done there is a much larger amount of pilot reports documented than there are of Forest Rangers reports of BF.

Nonetheless,  with either group you have to assign a higher level of credibility due to the fact that they are professionals who in many cases are risking their credibility, reputation and potentially their jobs when they make reports. 

So IMO if the scientific community was really serious about research it should start here.

“To discard UAP evidence only because it does not fit easily or conveniently into the paradigms of science is not only non-scientific but is also stupid and potentially dangerous, leaving us blind to reality.â€

- Dr. Richard Haines

Guest zenmonkey

A little off topic but I have an Aunt and Uncle that are forrest rangers in WY. She has said they get reports all the time of an upright walking hairy person. Although she herself has never seen anything.

Admin

So what is their general reaction to the reports?

And do they ever check one out on occasion, even if it is on their own time?

Guest Theskwerl

I was watching a program a few days back and it was talking about why many pilots do not report their encounters with UFO's. It's believed that if one does so..they might as well kiss their career down the toilet and start flying cargo planes. 

I would be willing to bet the same for Forest Rangers. I could just see the ridicule and jokes made at their expense and being told things like " Of yeah, you spend way to much time out in the woods, whats next talking chipmunks..hahaha!" 

Those that don't believe or are scared can be very cruel. Myself I have experienced weird things in my time and am proud to talk about them and yes I have been called nuts and such but for me thats cool. I'm good with it. I applaud those that are willing to say what they have seen and **** the consequences. :fan:  

A little off topic but I have an Aunt and Uncle that are forrest rangers in WY. She has said they get reports all the time of an upright walking hairy person. Although she herself has never seen anything.

Zen,

Your relatives are wise to keep their mouths shut because that would probably be a good way for them to lose their jobs.  Think of the ramifications...

Guest JiggyPotamus

I find it completely understandable that there are many more reports by pilots of UFO's than there are of reports from forest personnel regarding bigfoot. There are multiple reasons for this, including the fact that there are probably many more pilots looking at the sky than there are rangers looking at the forest. Even if there are more forest rangers, a pilot has a view that extends for miles, while a ranger on the ground has a view that is usually going to be obstructed by the forest.

That reminded me of a Ren and Stimpy episode that I saw when I was younger. Ren had a picture of a tree on a card, and they were supposed to find one. They come to a forest, and Ren says â€œHow are we ever gonna find a tree with this STUPID forest in the way?!†Not really related, except that it is about trees and forests, but I still think it was funny, despite the fact that was many years ago that I saw it. 

And then there is the fact that a craft in the sky is probably going to be much larger than a sasquatch on the ground, so some type of craft would be easier to spot in most instances. I have long debated with myself regarding the possible existence of alien beings visiting earth, and I still do not believe that this is the case. However, UFO's do in fact exist, but as to what they are I do not know. I think that many sightings are in fact advanced military craft. I am talking about aircraft that are much more advanced than modern fighters and bombers. I am talking about the possibility of military scientists discovering a sort of unified field theory long ago, and using that to create craft that we can only dream of at the moment. They could make the craft as large as they wanted, and whatever shape they wanted, as long as the propulsion system was as advanced as I am talking about. And actually, it is probably physically possible to create aircraft that utilize some type of anti-gravity, or in some way use electromagnetism or some other known force to either interact with the atmosphere, or disregard it altogether, which would allow for these crafts to actually travel into outer space. This type of craft already exists, except the propulsion is not this advanced. These space craft/airplanes are more like rocket planes, similar to the space shuttle I suppose.

If one thinks about the fact that IF the upper echelons of the military/government had a scientific theory that would allow them to create weapons so advanced that no one else in the world had them, or even knew how to make them, they would not allow such information to get out, even if it would benefit mankind. Even disregarding the fact that so many corporations, who have their own hand in running the government in a roundabout sort of way, would lose lots of money from the loss of oil and gas profits, the sheer military possibilities of such technological and scientific advancements would ensure that extreme measures would be taken to keep the information secret. If one does not realize it, the US government alone has been proven to engage in activities that the public would find atrocious.

There are documents, some more recent than others, that prove our government will go to the lengths of killing US citizens to further their agenda. There is a document from back in the 60's when Kennedy was president, which is a proposal for launching a terror campaign on US soil, against US citizens, by the US military in a clandestine way, to gain support for a war with Cuba. They were actually going to kill US citizens, blow up airliners, etc. And how many of those types of proposals have been carried out? How many have been proposed? So nobody should think that the US government is above such actions. 

One must realize that many of the people who seek power in the first place probably have some sort of psychological impediment. I do not think it is natural for a person to want to seek out power over other individuals. But for people with psychological problems or character disorders, it is perfectly normal. But those are the types of people that we do not want leading us. They are the types of people who have no problem lying. Sure some of them are charismatic, which is even more of an indication of their condition in my opinion. And that is why actions like this are proposed and carried out, and that is why so many citizens are outraged, but the government does not care. And it is not every single person in the government or military. I am talking about the decision makers. The people who actually have the means to give an order, and have others carry it out without talking about it, asking questions, or interfering in any way. And there are groups within the US government for things like this. The main one that comes to mind is the SAD/SOG within the CIA. That group should NOT even exist, considering what they say they do.

I am reminded of events like Einstein working with the US military on unified field theory, which was publicized at the time. If they solved the problem, there is no way it would have gotten out. Einstein himself knew the tragic implications of his energy mass relationship equation, the atomic bomb, and he would have understood better than anyone that a unified field theory would have far reaching implications for warfare and the taking of human life. Therefore it is completely plausible that he himself would not have wanted such information to get out. And why would he be working on such a thing with the US military in the first place?

Because that is who he wanted to have it. He did not want other nations to get it, and he wanted to do his part to make sure the US stayed on top. This is evidenced by his behavior and statements regarding the creation of the atomic bomb, and his letters to the president before the bomb was actually created. And I am also reminded of the claims that the US government seized all of the papers of Nikola Tesla after his death. This is a very interesting man, a man who not only could have developed novel scientific ideas, but a man who claimed to have done so. In fact, shortly before his death, he claimed to have solved the problem of the unified field theory, namely the interaction between electromagnetism and gravity. He claimed Einsten's curved space-time was inaccurate, among other things, but he died before he could publish a treatise of his theory. He did claim it was complete however.

Could this have been why the government wanted to seize all of his work and research? This is just conjecture, but there is enough fact mixed in to suggest that there might be something going on here. I find everything that I have stated completely plausible, and I think everyone should admit the same. Even if it has not happened this way, it is possible that it did. These are the types of secrets that WILL be kept no matter what. And regarding the government's eliminating of witnesses, there are many suspicious deaths of people who had information on certain events throughout history. Regarding the JFK assassination alone, there many many deaths of eyewitnesses who claimed to have seen something that went against the official version of events. The most notable and high profile murder was that of Dorothy Kilgallen, but there were many others. 

Heck, even after 9/11 the same thing occurred. Possible eliminations include people like David Wherley Jr., Beverly Eckert, Barbara Olson, Kenneth Johannemann, Barry Jennings, and the most compelling in my opinion, Deborah Palfrey. She had information and was interviewed on the radio and stated she was about to release the info that would blow open the whole 9/11 cover up...And the host actually asked her, "you're not planning on committing suicide are you," implying that if she turned up dead, it would have been murder. She emphatically stated "NO," and that she was looking forward to getting the truth out there to the people. Just days later she was found dead, from what was automatically determined to be suicide. Frightening to say the least. And there are even more witnesses for this one event that I have not mentioned. Some of the deaths I listed really may have not been sinister, but they sure appear that way.

And then there are others that died suspiciously and who were connected to other events, people like David Kelly, the scientist who blew open a scandal about illegal acts in Iraq, Bowers at the JFK assassination, etc., etc...There are so many more that I cannot even list them all. And those are just the ones I personally know about. I don't even know how many there are that I don't know about, as I do not even research this stuff often at all.

So what is the point of this thread? It is NOT political by any means. I make no claim to any political party mainly because the party lines appear to be a front, meaning that the same types of actions will go on no matter who is in office, or what position they are in. I am talking about the highest level actions here, things that the public doesn't know about. Organizations like the CIA and NSA have too much power in America, and people do not seem to realize that their personal freedoms are going out the window.

My main point is that it is quite possible, and even probable, that the government of the US could have cracked some scientific problems that to the rest of the world remains unsolved. And the evidence and arguments I presented was intended to provide a precedent that the government could have and would have kept such information secret, and then would have utilized it in their own clandestine programs. I apologize if I have offended anyone with this post, but the truth is that much of what I am presenting is almost fact, in that there is so much evidence that points in that direction. And the cases I mentioned, which is just scratching the surface of those types of cases, should show what I intended them to...That the government lies, cheats, steals, and kills when they want something, or want to keep something secret. I want people to realize that not only is it possible, it is also probable, and has been done in the past, and this much has been proven through documentation and personal testimony.

Guest zenmonkey

Zen,

Your relatives are wise to keep their mouths shut because that would probably be a good way for them to lose their jobs.  Think of the ramifications...

Im not sure if they have ever recorded the events. I know my aunt Kris has gone on several occasions to check them out because its said to be close to camp sites and could be unsafe for campers. She knows my interest in the topic and has invited me to go stay in their cabin that they work out of. I just cant find the time. I will see if i can get ahold of her ask me more about it this was 4 or 5 years ago or so.

One thing to keep in mind vis-a-vis pilots seeing UFO's is that often, they are not the only witness. An airline pilot may see something that is also viewed by a plane load of passengers. Small military aircraft, i.e. fighters, attack aircraft, etc., rarely travel alone and often unknown aerial phenomena are also seen on radar by ground controllers.

Guest LarryP

There was actually a report of a BF sighting by a pilot flying a small plane by himself over remote mountainous terrain that I ran across.

Larry P- I know this thread is about Rangers and Foresters sighting from airplanes but I do remember a sighting of a civilian and passenger flying over a burned out area between Orick,Ca. and the coast and spotting foottrail and then the Sasquatch from their plane on the road out of Orick.

Edited by ptangier

One of the best and most productive places I've ever been to was a result of a lead from a Forest Ranger. I think it's true in NAWAC's case too.

Admin

I  am guessing that a decent % (up to 25%?) of Rangers "know" but will not say anything about them to protect their jobs (not that I can blame them). After they retire, they may be more open to discussing the topic.

List of BF sightings by government officials, including Rangers (for what it is worth...):

http://www.lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com/Pages/BigfootsandGovernment.aspx

Guest LarryP

I am guessing that a decent % (up to 25%?) of Rangers "know" but will not say anything about them to protect their jobs

I'd say that percentage would also apply to commercial and military pilots with regard to UFO's.

So why would a Ranger lose their job for reporting that they saw a BF?