The Ketchum Report (Part 3)

Guest Admin

think harder I guess....

a person is injured and feels others being misled, trusts betrayed..whatever...and yet, to right the wrong they must be "outed" as involved with Bigfootery or her...duh....    even the legal route is poor if one did not anticipate a public role....

and this threat of outing people who get involved with good will (or greed..it doesn't matter) are often arm twisted by those threats to remain silent on the issue.....happens..oh gee...every few months...why would this be different?    And, they often fight back on the net..or BFE..where ever...  here even.....under anonimity...  nothing new Tim B...

Edited by apehuman

BFF Patron

"we acquired the rights to this journal and renamed it so we would not lose the passing peer reviews that are expected by the public and the scientific community, the new journal is aimed at offering not only more choices and better service to scientists wanting to submit a manuscript, but also reviewers and editors that will be fair, unlike the treatment we have received. We furthermore have adhered to all of the standards set here in the link below, especially since the entire review and agreement to publish was done at the previous journal"

The above a quote from the source code of the Sasquatch Genome Project webpage

If the claims by the JAMEZ/FAZE/DeNovo author that the emails postd by Scott Carpenter and the claims of Ketchum regarding her purchase and association of JAMEZ with DeNovo are moot, then Houston, we have a huge problem in believing anything associated with this study is as it seems.

Peer review was at the heart of the effort and it was claimed the study passed peer review. Even that is denied by the representative's claims.

Further, another page on SGP website states:  

• "The SGP’s forensic DNA analysis proved the existence of this human hybrid species in a paper that appeared February 13, 2013 in the DeNovo Journal of Science."   

So, if the study didn't pass peer review on JAMEZ as claimed, and Ketchum didn't purchase JAMEZ, as claimed and DeNovo JOS never had any associations with JAMEZ as claimed, then where did the peer review happen and when did it happen?!

Bigfoot Evidence blog is claiming that the person's website asking Ketchum to cease and desist with a multitude of claims is also a WIX noob platform for website developers just like Sasquatch genome project. What are the implications you might ask? Seems the devil is in the details.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/11/foundation-for-advanced-zoological.html#moretop

It will be interesting to see if JAMEZ ever publishes another paper of any kind, won't it? 

This link shows the relationship of JAMEZ with scholastica and the outing of the original peer review acceptance email as possibly not being authentic: http://seesdifferent.wordpress.com/tag/bigfoot/          See Bigfoot field report link here for original posting of email:  http://bf-field-journal.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_18.html

As a side note, it seems the paper is  available for download for free now (probably as mentioned elswhere already but posted here again for those interested).

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/view-dna-study/  along with supplemental raw data here:  

Edited by bipedalist

think harder I guess....

a person is injured and feels others being misled, trusts betrayed..whatever...and yet, to right the wrong they must be "outed" as involved with Bigfootery or her...duh....    even the legal route is poor if one did not anticipate a public role....

and this threat of outing people who get involved with good will (or greed..it doesn't matter) are often arm twisted by those threats to remain silent on the issue.....happens..oh gee...every few months...why would this be different?    And, they often fight back on the net..or BFE..where ever...  here even.....under anonimity...  nothing new Tim B...

Believe it or not, Apehuman, someone can be just as smart as you and still not agree with you.  There is no preponderance of evidence for anything involved in this situation.  It's all a matter of personal opinion and the arguments presented thus far are lacking.  You certainly have a right to feel satisfied- I'm just not going along with you.  Get better evidence and I'll listen.

oh geez TimB, but you feigned puzzlement over the why's, twice, even after I offerred my potential reason for such anonimity...

..My apologies for offending you, but it is hard to tell if you just didn't read the response, or understand it, or rejected it.

I see now, it is the latter.. 

Edited by apehuman

You certainly haven't been paying attention if you think that's accurate.  Just read above for my opinion on Ketchum's study.

You have illustrated everything I've said regarding the anti-Ketchum movement very effectively.  I appreciate your help.

Feel free to repeat your opinion on the Ketchum study. Please spell it out for us.

I'll go first.

I believe she has not provided any proof of her paper's claims and continues to obfuscate, avoid questions, backpeddle, and blame others when called on the carpet to provide proof of her claims or release any substaniating data supporting them. There is no anti-Melba crowd. Simply a pro-truth crowd.

Your turn.

I don't really care if it's true or not- Obviously Ketchum's work isn't going anywhere. 

Here you go Bi-  now your curiosity can be sated.  I've said this since whenever she missed her first deadline for release.  So now that we've established that I am not a devotee can you go ahead and give credible evidence for your campaign?

Yes all that one has to do is look at the things she's done on her Facebook page.

People who post questions she doesn't agree with are blocked, posts are deleted and the difficult subjects are avoided and left unaddressed. And all the while she claims to be persecuted like Galileo.

Nothing interests me but her study.  Her study has not met the criteria I hold to be of value.  The rest of it is a product of the personalities involved and I have NO interest in that. It speaks to the lack of professionalism on all fronts, not just Dr. Ketchum's. It's a foolish waste of time.  If more people would ignore all this non-productive drama that continues to crop up people would stop trying to catch the mass's interest.

Guest thermalman

You're holding your own quite well Tim. As usual, any of the questions you've posed have gone unanswered. Typical of circular reasoning without admission.

Please refresh our memories Thermalman and let us know what questions have not been answered. Besides the ones that Dr Ketchum deletes off of her Facebook page.