The Ramifications Of Proving Its Existance

Guest Crypto Eddie

So you would date Patty before you dated some women of your own species ? Very interesting.

I think the test is very accurate and I do think it works in the aggregate.

Your defining the term tool too narrowly within

the context of a modern human. Any human that has created a spread sheet or a pie chart on

a computer has made a tool in their lifetime. Any human that has developed a new math formula or written a self help book has developed a new tool in their lifetime. It's not flaking stone.......no. But it's used by others of your own species to advance the species as a whole non the less.

Neanderthals were a different species of homo, but did interbreed with Cro-Magnon humans, so were they a different species or not? They can be different and still breed is what I'm saying. You missed my point that attraction does cross species boundaries , and also doesn't follow species boundaries or we wouldn't know what a hybrid is. Your assumption that attraction follows species boundaries is demonstrably flawed. 

It has nothing to do with me personally, but I can see you wish it did.

So you would date Patty before you dated some women of your own species ? Very interesting.

I didn't say this and you know it.

Neanderthals are a different species than us............yes. My point being is that when the two species are significantly removed from each other then this attraction dies.

Then what are you saying? I asked a pretty simple question.

I am saying that some species don't know they are a different species, so they try to mate. Not that I would date Patty, but I wouldn't put it past her hubby to find our women attractive or patty to find some men attractive.  I would say that a species can split due to isolation of populations, but they can turn that around if not separated long enough. This is postulated among hominins which I think BF is. Attraction might not be mutual, or if an orphan was raised by another species, they might not feel it was out of place to mate.

There exists species that are distinct due to breeding with another, so your attraction theory is not as definitive as you think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_speciation

I am saying that some species don't know they are a different species, so they try to mate. Not that I would date Patty, but I wouldn't put it past her hubby to find our women attractive or patty to find some men attractive. I would say that a species can split due to isolation of populations, but they can turn that around if not separated long enough. This is postulated among hominins which I think BF is. Attraction might not be mutual, or if an orphan was raised by another species, they might not feel it was out of place to mate.

There exists species that are distinct due to breeding with another, so your attraction theory is not as definitive as you think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_speciation

I think it is.,.....

Chimps share over 98 percent of their genetic makeup with us. But that 2% is enough to make me want to gag. No way.

If the chimp walked upright like a austropethicus? The answer would be the same.

For a species to be acceptable to me as a human it's got to get a lot closer like a Neanderthal.

Chimps share over 98 percent of their genetic makeup with us. But that 2% is enough to make me want to gag. No way.

I understand that, and I'm the same, but we are conditioned differently than what we would expect from hominins 20 to 30k years ago. I wouldn't underestimate the measures that might be forced on populations attempting to survive bottlenecks and extreme climate changes.

For a species to be acceptable to me as a human it's got to get a lot closer like a Neanderthal.

We really don't know how hairy they were. You might reject them too, depending on how desperate you were.  You might ask yourself though, if you would let your kind die out and allow the lesser to prevail? Or if you were the lessor, would you want to steel the others' genes? So to speak.......LOL

Edited by southernyahoo

Just for the record:  Neanderthal dna has been found in humans and even been pinpointed to areas in the Middle East and others. There might be Neanderthal dna in other areas but I recently read this interesting tidbit.

Check out:  Time, Science and Space, May 6, 2010 issue and

don't take my word for it.

If you think that chimps are unattractive well Neanderthals weren't that cute either by our standards. It's evolution........

Just for the record:  Neanderthal dna has been found in humans and even been pinpointed to areas in the Middle East and others. There might be Neanderthal dna in other areas but I recently read this interesting tidbit.

Check out:  Time, Science and Space, May 6, 2010 issue and

don't take my word for it.

If you think that chimps are unattractive well Neanderthals weren't that cute either by our standards. It's evolution........

You must have missed my Neanderthal chick pic...........

While she isn't a runway model she is a WOMAN and not an animal..........as a Chimp looks to me.

2008-Neanderthal-Male-Female-reconstruct

And yes I know Asians and Europeans have Neanderthal DNA.

Edited by norseman

Hello Norseman,

You must have missed my Neanderthal chick pic...........

While she isn't a runway model she is a WOMAN and not an animal..........as a Chimp looks to me.

** Quoted Image Removed **

And yes I know Asians and Europeans have Neanderthal DNA.

Nice "hare".

Edited by Ginger
To Remove Quoted Image

I think it is.,.....

If the chimp walked upright like a austropethicus? The answer would be the same.

Lol you must not know many men...or the nature of man.

I'd bet the farm that 15000 years ago, females of nearly every hominid had to be wary of males of each group.

Perhaps you want to google some verified, modern reports of what MODERN men are doing with primates and even other animals!

Dang Norse, you seem to have a penchant for posting pics ( remember the hair covered breasts discussion?) where I get this odd reaction of instant, ewwwww..hmmmm, maybe.

Stop doing that! ;)